Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Manchester Utd vs. Barcelona Champions League Final

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
bonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura about
Pique is doing just fine. Barca needed a lose n those draws to come back to earth. Pique, Puyol, and Abidal healthy can only equal good things for Barca. Xavi will run the offense while Iniesta dribbles around everyone like usual. Whether we win is up to villa n Pedro cuz the rest of the team will show up. Pep trying to make villa like Henry coming from that left wing isn't working too well for him but we will see

Old 05-19-2011, 02:43 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Dad is flying in for the match. Not sure if i'm going to make it.

Old 05-19-2011, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
doc: never would've that you were a footie fan!
i do agree on Park and have said post the Chelsea match that SAF should definitely consider him to take up more of a holding role.
question about hernandez/rooney is who do you play up front again, given how barca dominate the ball, whatever speed and power SAF can line up to cut off the delivery will be CRUCIAL

1ofthesedays: i am not a united fan, but seriously? you're saying manutd play an ugly, no talent physical game?
do you watch ANY football other than Barcelona matches in La Liga?
many of united's goals are the epitome of football: switch from one side/length of the field by a long ball, short pass(es) ensue, 2 players pop in the box and create the threat

ben: GET YOUR ASS DOWN THERE!!

Old 05-19-2011, 07:42 PM
Banned
1ofthesedays is an unknown quantity at this point
1ofthesedays: i am not a united fan, but seriously? you're saying manutd play an ugly, no talent physical game?
do you watch ANY football other than Barcelona matches in La Liga?
many of united's goals are the epitome of football: switch from one side/length of the field by a long ball, short pass(es) ensue, 2 players pop in the box and create the threat

Nope, not so much about ManU. Truth be told I have a lot of respect for Man U and Real but I am getting sick and tired of all the idiotic comments lately. Anybody who knows anything about futbol, and watches Barca on a regular basis, knows that they do not go to ground very often, certainly no more than any other team out there. The matches that have been played recently were a stain on the game but again, Barca either had to go down easily or deal with broken bones. I hope more than anyone else Man U comes out and plays a talent to talen game, no thug tactics. If that happens, may the best team win, whichever that may be.

Last edited by 1ofthesedays; 05-19-2011 at 07:44 PM.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:27 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I just wish United had done Man Shitty so we could have another Treble...

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!

YouTube - ‪Giggs Will Tear You Apart... Again‬‏

Last edited by Chris from Cali; 05-20-2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-24-2011, 02:53 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Barca are the biggest bunch of crybabies I've ever seen. I hope ManU kicks their asses on saturday.

Old 05-24-2011, 03:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
United!

Old 05-24-2011, 04:10 AM
Teamspeed Member
bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Barcalona ? messi !

man utd ? a team = maybe the underdogs but gut feeling that united have the title this year unless they choke = so far undefeated hopefully keep that streak

MANCHESTER UNITED !!

Old 05-24-2011, 04:24 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: Manchester Utd vs. Barcelona Champions League Final