Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Hall Of Famer Harmon Killebrew Dies At 74

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Hall Of Famer Harmon Killebrew Dies At 74

When I was a very young boy my brother got me interested in baseball. I immediately became hooked and adopted the best players of the day as my personal heroes. Harmon Killebrew was one of them.

Harmon was a great player who was also a fine person. His success meant more to me because he was a Mormon athlete. He was big, strong and a man of faith. I wanted to be just like him.

I was lucky enough to meet Harmon Killebrew personally on several occasions. He never disappointed me. That is something that I cannot say for many other athletes that I have admired. He should be remembered.

Rest in peace good friend.

Hall of Famer Harmon Killebrew dies of cancer at age 74 - ESPN

Last edited by Barrister; 05-17-2011 at 06:36 PM.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Harmon's silhouette is used in the MLB logo.

Last edited by Barrister; 05-17-2011 at 07:12 PM.