Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Major League Baseball Thread 2011

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Speaking of hot teams.. I'm glad the D-backs are doing well this season. I was a fan growing up (solely because my little league team perenially used the same name) but haven't followed them much since moving to St. Louis. It's hard not to be a Cardinals fan if you live here, especially if you had just about 0 affiliation with another team beforehand.

Old 06-04-2011, 06:42 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
^ You give up too quickly! He will come around.
I'm one of the people that thinks Pujols is on his way down. Call me a cynic, but I pity the team that gives him 30 million for 10 years.

Old 06-04-2011, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Heading out to Angels vs. Yankees game 2!

Haren vs. Sabathia. Should be great.

Old 06-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Heading out to Angels vs. Yankees game 2!

Haren vs. Sabathia. Should be great.
Should see a few rbi's.

Old 06-04-2011, 09:25 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Dodgers win in 11. 4 runs in the top of the 11th, to win 11-7. A terrible-than-great game. Kemp was 4-5, with 2HR's and 5 RBI's......BEAST!

Old 06-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Banned
Solo walk off by Pujols to win the game in the 12th!

Future NL MVP or not, the Cubs were dumb to pitch to him with 2 outs and nobody on.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:40 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG

Future NL MVP or not, the Cubs were dumb to pitch to him with 2 outs and nobody on.
I agree!

Old 06-05-2011, 12:34 AM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 65°V12
Dodgers win in 11. 4 runs in the top of the 11th, to win 11-7. A terrible-than-great game. Kemp was 4-5, with 2HR's and 5 RBI's......BEAST!
A guy I work with went to the game and ended up riding on an elevator with Matt Kemp in the hotel ater the game. He's a Reds fan and told Kemp that he crushed his dreams today and told him he needs to join the Reds.

Originally Posted by STLG

I know you don't believe he will make a run for MVP, but MVP's are the players that hit HR's in that situation.

Old 06-05-2011, 12:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Angels fall to the bastard Yankees tonight 3-2.

had a good time with my wife though.

Last edited by Barrister; 06-05-2011 at 12:36 AM.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:46 AM
This won't end well
Originally Posted by mafishman1
A guy I work with went to the game and ended up riding on an elevator with Matt Kemp in the hotel ater the game. He's a Reds fan and told Kemp that he crushed his dreams today and told him he needs to join the Reds.
What did Kemp say?

Quick Reply: The Major League Baseball Thread 2011