Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

*** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2011 | 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
The heat have home court advantage..

Old 04-29-2011 | 07:38 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
For all my Laker buddies out there...

Old 04-29-2011 | 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Lakers Mavs sounds like a cake walk for LA, but the match ups are actually pretty solid. Maybe not as well known a name, but body for body the Mavs can put on a bit of show. Hopefully one of the sports channels out here starts picking up some damn NBA coverage!

Cheers,
Nik

Old 04-29-2011 | 09:15 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by thedude
Dont worry, he will eat Dirk alive in the next round... book it
doubt dirk at your peril. hope you guys don't piss the diggler off like portland did.

Originally Posted by theprotest
Lakers Mavs sounds like a cake walk for LA, but the match ups are actually pretty solid. Maybe not as well known a name, but body for body the Mavs can put on a bit of show.

i make no qualms about loving my mavs but i am realistic regarding this series, i just hope we have some good games. i love kobe, just can't stand the rest of those nut swingers. at least LA's latte sipping crowd won't be a factor like portland's granola eating pot heads were (they must have been playing half baked on the jumbotron).

bottom line, we have nothing to lose. can LA say the same? i hope we play with some intensity, if our boys show up they will make a series out of it for sure. much respect to LA though, would have been nice if the NBA re-seeded

Last edited by IIVVX; 04-29-2011 at 09:17 PM.
Old 04-29-2011 | 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
doubt dirk at your peril. hope you guys don't piss the diggler off like portland did.

i make no qualms about loving my mavs but i am realistic regarding this series, i just hope we have some good games. i love kobe, just can't stand the rest of those nut swingers. at least LA's latte sipping crowd won't be a factor like portland's granola eating pot heads were (they must have been playing half baked on the jumbotron).

bottom line, we have nothing to lose. can LA say the same? i hope we play with some intensity, if our boys show up they will make a series out of it for sure. much respect to LA though, would have been nice if the NBA re-seeded
Nah, I actually think the Mavs are a great team. The thing that got my blood going was Cuban running his mouth about ending Phil Jackson's career for him. Oh and that little runt that comes off your bench annoys the hell out of me. I actually respect the hell out of Drik and Kidd. Love both those guys and believe they are botch Hall of Famers.

Old 04-29-2011 | 09:40 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Nah, I actually think the Mavs are a great team. The thing that got my blood going was Cuban running his mouth about ending Phil Jackson's career for him. Oh and that little runt that comes off your bench annoys the hell out of me. I actually respect the hell out of Drik and Kidd. Love both those guys and believe they are botch Hall of Famers.
don't mind cubes, to him there is no such thing as bad press so he talks out of his ass from time to time. phil has nothing but respect from everyone in dallas, as do the rest of the lakers (especially kobe). we just hope we can make a series out of it.

jj annoys everyone here too lol, he's got spirit though

Old 04-29-2011 | 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
don't mind cubes, to him there is no such thing as bad press so he talks out of his ass from time to time. phil has nothing but respect from everyone in dallas, as do the rest of the lakers (especially kobe). we just hope we can make a series out of it.

jj annoys everyone here too lol, he's got spirit though
I was talking about Jason Terry I actually like JJ's hustle

Good luck in the series bud. If you guys take us, then your worthy of the the trophy and much respect.

Old 04-29-2011 | 10:38 PM
FIGJAM
I was talking about Jason Terry I actually like JJ's hustle

Good luck in the series bud. If you guys take us, then your worthy of the the trophy and much respect.
LOL, ya jet has a mental imbalance of sorts. he blew up at a teammate on the court not too long ago. he is streaky but has been doing well as of late, don't be surprised if he disappears for a game or three though.

jj def has lots of hustle, ever since he started dating that miss universe he seems to have gotten a spring in his step.

good luck to you as well brother although i don't imagine you need it! everyone down here is honored to play you guys, we are certainly realistic about the outcome though. we are just hoping its competitive on our part, after the last few years its been nice to get out of the first round for a change.

we've had a good team for nigh on a decade, just hoping they become "great" someday like you guys currently are. if we are in the conversation with the lakers thats certainly a positive though. cheers mate

ps. hopefully memphis closes out SA tonight, cant stand the spurs

Old 04-30-2011 | 01:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Grizzlies. Holy crap, first franchise playoff series win! Have to find a replay!

Cheers,
Nik

Old 05-01-2011 | 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Memphis playing really really well.

Mem 54-38 2:24 2Q

Quick Reply: *** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***