Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 Stanley Cup????
Vancouver Canucks
64.29%
Boston Bruins
35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

The Official NHL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 12:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
When I see two teams I like play, I usually just sit back and enjoy good hockey. I won't be disappointed either way. Playoffs are a different story. Can't wait for them to start this year, I'll probably catch a few at the Joe.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:44 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slord
When I see two teams I like play, I usually just sit back and enjoy good hockey. I won't be disappointed either way. Playoffs are a different story. Can't wait for them to start this year, I'll probably catch a few at the Joe.
I agree. I acted too late last year for playoff tickets at Staples. This year will be a different story...

Old 03-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
did you see the wings game against anaheim? howard is pathetic on any breakaway. I wish we hooked nabokov.

Old 03-03-2011, 07:15 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Go Bruins

Old 03-03-2011, 07:25 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
did you see the wings game against anaheim? howard is pathetic on any breakaway. I wish we hooked nabokov.
No lie, I threw my remote at the wall when Bobby Ryan scored. Our power play was god-awful. How many times in the final 10 minutes did we get a PP and do absolutely nothing? I hate the Ducks with a passion. The whole Nabokov thing gets me so pissed. Why the hell would the Islanders claim him. What are they magically going to make a playoff run with him. What a total tool-bag move. I feel this off-season we can get anyone we want and have it not affect our very slim cap space because any goaltender would take a pay cut to have a very high chance of winning a Stanley Cup. I hope we can make a run at Bryzgalov or Vokoun. I don't see Osgood coming back next year. He had a hell of a career.

Old 03-03-2011, 07:26 PM
This won't end well
Originally Posted by JonA85
Go Bruins

Old 03-03-2011, 07:30 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 65°V12
Haha I know, just felt the needed to post it. Going for 7 straight wins.

Old 03-03-2011, 07:33 PM
This won't end well
Wow thats fantastic. I know a bunch of teams are/have been streaking. San Jose, Phoenix, Calgary, NJ, etc.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
No lie, I threw my remote at the wall when Bobby Ryan scored. Our power play was god-awful. How many times in the final 10 minutes did we get a PP and do absolutely nothing? I hate the Ducks with a passion. The whole Nabokov thing gets me so pissed. Why the hell would the Islanders claim him. What are they magically going to make a playoff run with him. What a total tool-bag move. I feel this off-season we can get anyone we want and have it not affect our very slim cap space because any goaltender would take a pay cut to have a very high chance of winning a Stanley Cup. I hope we can make a run at Bryzgalov or Vokoun. I don't see Osgood coming back next year. He had a hell of a career.
These playoffs will be interesting with the Wings. We have the skill we just cant seem to capitalize on opportunities. I mean we had control on the powerplay and set it up but just would get that good of scoring chances off of it. We'll see how far they go without a goalie anchoring them. Fvck the isles. I'm glad nabokov didnt report, and told them to their face nothing good would come from it. There are plenty of goalies who could help the wings and win a cup with this current team. Thats worth more than a huge salary. Remember the days of Hasek and Cujo though? two 8mil goalies. We were the yankees of the nhl that year.

haha off topic. this thread should be retitled to hockey talk rather than anything to do with 21.

wings were streaking until last night. the season finish should be good. A lot of teams are in 5th gear.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:21 PM
This won't end well
These playoffs will be interesting with the Wings. We have the skill we just cant seem to capitalize on opportunities. I mean we had control on the powerplay and set it up but just would get that good of scoring chances off of it. We'll see how far they go without a goalie anchoring them. Fvck the isles. I'm glad nabokov didnt report, and told them to their face nothing good would come from it. There are plenty of goalies who could help the wings and win a cup with this current team. Thats worth more than a huge salary. Remember the days of Hasek and Cujo though? two 8mil goalies. We were the yankees of the nhl that year.

haha off topic. this thread should be retitled to hockey talk rather than anything to do with 21.

wings were streaking until last night. the season finish should be good. A lot of teams are in 5th gear.
Agree with all!

Quick Reply: The Official NHL Thread