Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 Stanley Cup????
Vancouver Canucks
64.29%
Boston Bruins
35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

The Official NHL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 01:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by cotmfk
Caps were able to even the series last night, but it was a shaky win. Rags could've easily won with a different bounce or two. A win is a win, though!
caps are really grinding out every game. Should be interesting to see the rest of the series

Old 05-02-2012, 09:21 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Caps/Rangers are turning into quite a series. I thought the Rangers would walk all over them. Wouldn't be surprised if it goes 7 games now.

I hope the Devils beat Philly which I think they will. Overall if the kings keep playing the way they are no doubt they will be in the finals. And I hope V12 is enjoying the playoffs like I was last year.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
I thought the rangers would have a command on this series too. I still think philly will win, but it wouldn't shock me to see the devils as the last team standing.

As for the west, hope to see phoenix beat the preds. and Jeff has to be loving it this year.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
^^ this. I'm cheering for the Kings. Pretty sure everyone in Boston is. (Quick is from UMass)
That is pretty rad, I had no idea he was from UMass. He is an absolute beast in net.

It's cool to see everyone in Boston rooting for a L.A. team. I know we have a bitter rivalry when it comes to pro hoops, but it's refreshing to see fans from another city root for our team.

I love the way the Kings are playing right now. They seem to be the hardest working team in the playoffs and are playing with an incredible amount of confidence.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:54 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
If any of you were friends with 65V12 on facebook you would know that he is absolutely loving the playoffs. Every 15 minutes he posts something about the Kings. And then slips something related to Corvettes in there every now and then.

Old 05-02-2012, 09:02 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Rangers game is too close for comfort. Seems to be the story of the series.

Old 05-02-2012, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
cotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ljg
Rangers game is too close for comfort. Seems to be the story of the series.
It has been a crazy game both ways so far!

Old 05-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant future
Double OT is making me insane sweet Jesus this has been a hell of a game.

Old 05-02-2012, 11:28 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Holy shit! This is insane

Old 05-02-2012, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Into the third OT now? Going to have to tune into this one.

Quick Reply: The Official NHL Thread