Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 Stanley Cup????
Vancouver Canucks
64.29%
Boston Bruins
35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

The Official NHL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
cotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant future
I predict Caps win tonight. Lucic fights Erskine and Erskine loses (unlike when Erskine broke Lucic's nose in the past). Caps still lose the series, IMO.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:14 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VKING
Playoffs are over rated!
Since the playoffs have been all fighting I think your Maple Leafs should wait until the finals, treat it like wrestling and skate onto the ice in the middle of a game and hit all of the other players with chairs and declare themselves Stanley Cup champions.

That would be awesome.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:29 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Mafishman ..we can watch next bruins game together haha

Old 04-19-2012, 08:08 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds good Bo! Let me know when you get in town. I am always up for watching hockey!

Old 04-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Two teams could be knocked out tonight. I honestly have no clue how the Pens/Flyers game will go. Probably another clusterfvck of some sort with goals totaling in double digits.

As for the Wings/Preds. The Wings have the ability to win, but not if they play the way they have been recently. They need to show up for the whole 60 minutes and focus on some simple things. Goal two of last game was borderline retarded with 3 guys and Howard all in the corner. The third goal was a naive mistake, trying to skate the puck through your own crease with pressure on. C'mon they teach you not to do that in mini-mites. I don't have full confidence in my Wings, but if they good at anything, it's coming from behind.

now to find some ̶a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶s̶ friends to join me at the bar.

Last edited by slord; 04-20-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mafishman1
Since the playoffs have been all fighting I think your Maple Leafs should wait until the finals, treat it like wrestling and skate onto the ice in the middle of a game and hit all of the other players with chairs and declare themselves Stanley Cup champions.

That would be awesome.
Yes that would be awesome!

Old 04-20-2012, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slord
Two teams could be knocked out tonight. I honestly have no clue how the Pens/Flyers game will go. Probably another clusterfvck of some sort with goals totaling in double digits.

As for the Wings/Preds. The Wings have the ability to win, but not if they play the way they have been recently. They need to show up for the whole 60 minutes and focus on some simple things. Goal two of last game was borderline retarded with 3 guys and Howard all in the corner. The third goal was a naive mistake, trying to skate the puck through your own crease with pressure on. C'mon they teach you not to do that in mini-mites. I don't have full confidence in my Wings, but if they good at anything, it's coming from behind.

now to find some ̶a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶s̶ friends to join me at the bar.
In nashville tonight..Wings have their hands full! I'm pulling for them!

Old 04-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Woaaaaah pits just scored... I am actually supporting philly in this one

Old 04-20-2012, 10:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats to the Preds. Kind of like our little brothers in the league. Rinne was UNBELIEVABLE.

Props to Z and weber for leading the handshakes as well.

Hoping that lidstrom an holmstrom return next year.

As our announcer said, disappointing season for the wings. Anything other than a solid second round showing is here in Detroit.

Old 04-21-2012, 03:03 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Torres given 25 game suspension. About time, Shanahan.

Quick Reply: The Official NHL Thread