Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 Stanley Cup????
Vancouver Canucks
64.29%
Boston Bruins
35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

The Official NHL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 11:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
Go everyteam you didn't say
Kinda reminds me of the go to quote around these parts. "I have two favourite hockey teams. The Edmonton Oilers and whoever is playing against the Calgary Flames".

Old 01-24-2012, 10:27 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bruins played another sh!tty game tonight. Thank goodness it's the all=star break. Bs need a week off.

Old 01-25-2012, 01:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I think the breaks good for everyone, devils just couldn't score tonight. Excited for the skills competition. Anyone think Chara can break into the 106 mph?

Old 01-25-2012, 12:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Hearing more rumors about the winter classic now.

Wings/Leafs at the big house
Alumni game at comerica park
GLi (UofM,MSU, NMU, and one other) at either Comerica or the Big House
Grand rapids griffins (AHL) at either comerica or a stadium in grand rapids
OHL double header at Comerica.

Old 01-25-2012, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Habs play the Wings tonight...

Old 01-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough
Leafs signed liles to a new 4 year deal, good move.

Old 01-25-2012, 12:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
Habs play the Wings tonight...
Should be a good game. On one hand, the Wings on the road is iffy at best and when they play teams that aren't a direct threat, they tend to have some trouble. On the other hand, they're smoking hot right now and looking for 8 in a row plus growing the lead of first place.

Old 01-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 599xx
Leafs signed liles to a new 4 year deal, good move.
Thats a great deal, as long as he bounces back from the concussion. I know its hot topic in the NHL, but I don't think his was as bad as some of the others I've seen. the hit that took him out was a body first hit. I think we'll have a Scott Niedermayer (lite) for years to come. His skating mixed with the (inaccurate) shot of Dion, makes me think back to when we had in-their-prime's McCabe and Kaberle on the PP.

Old 01-25-2012, 03:23 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by slord
Hearing more rumors about the winter classic now.

Wings/Leafs at the big house
Alumni game at comerica park
GLi (UofM,MSU, NMU, and one other) at either Comerica or the Big House
Grand rapids griffins (AHL) at either comerica or a stadium in grand rapids
OHL double header at Comerica.
Mark chipman the owner of the jets has said he's interested in being a part of the winter classic sometime in the next few seasons. If it happens I hope its here and not elsewhere. We have a new stadium opening next year and no problems making ice lol.

Old 01-26-2012, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
As much as I hate ottawa! I wish I was there this weekend!

Fantasy draft tonight! Who will be picked last? I say Jamie Benn.

Quick Reply: The Official NHL Thread