Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 Stanley Cup????
Vancouver Canucks
64.29%
Boston Bruins
35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

The Official NHL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
I dont care...FVCK the preds...they do NOT deserve it lol...and ya...GO GET U DA TICKATSSSSSSSSSSSS sir^^^ lol

Old 01-13-2012, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Wouldn't be surprised if the leafs are in, the NHL probably wants to bring a Canadian team into the classic

Old 01-13-2012, 03:49 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dave M
Wouldn't be surprised if the leafs are in, the NHL probably wants to bring a Canadian team into the classic
Way it should be...

Old 01-13-2012, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dave M
Canadian Teams started it. Edmonton 2003 HERITAGE Classic, vs Montreal. Calgary followed up in 2011 again vs. Montreal.

The NHL marketers picked it up with the "Winter" Classic. But yeah, they SHOULD have a Canadian team there. Absofreakinlutely!!!
5 games and only 4 original 6 teams? Boo!!!

Old 01-13-2012, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Of course I do totally understand the NHL marketers wanting to try to spice up a rivalry (or more realistically, try to "create" one). And because Toronto and Montreal aren't exactly a huge threat, those rivalries do tend to diminish. Ducks, Sharks? Maybe. But I still don't get Nashville being an option. Despite my feelings (lack of) toward Toronto, Leafs are a good choice.

Old 01-13-2012, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by Superfly
Of course I do totally understand the NHL marketers wanting to try to spice up a rivalry (or more realistically, try to "create" one). And because Toronto and Montreal aren't exactly a huge threat, those rivalries do tend to diminish. Ducks, Sharks? Maybe. But I still don't get Nashville being an option. Despite my feelings (lack of) toward Toronto, Leafs are a good choice.
My train of thought exactly!!!

Old 01-13-2012, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Say what you will, but the playoff rivalries with the ducks and sharks is pretty impressive.

In other news, I'll be at the Wings game tomorrow!

Old 01-13-2012, 04:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
Way it should be...
Agreed!

Old 01-13-2012, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough
I would think it has to be the leafs, you have to fill that stadium.

Old 01-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough
Nice to see sid on the skates again.

Quick Reply: The Official NHL Thread