Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 Stanley Cup????
Vancouver Canucks
64.29%
Boston Bruins
35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

The Official NHL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bonita
This is suppose to be like a classico or derby? when are they playing? i might go to see it if thats the case
January 2nd 2012

Old 09-26-2011, 05:11 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
ohh thats soo far away.. nevermind

Old 09-26-2011, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Bruins vs Rangers would have been best. Then they could have done a "classic" pregame like we did for the original Winter Classic. Old Oilers vs. Old Canadiens. Wow, it was GREAT seeing all the legends on the outdoor ice. Can you imagine if a bunch of the great Bruins and Rangers stars of the past showed up for a 'classic' game. Wow Wow Wow. Maybe they'll do it anyway, and Bobby Clark and the Broad Street Bullies will all show up..... Good thing Brendan Shanahan can't issue suspensions for the mayhem that would follow....

Originally Posted by 65°V12
Winter Classic 2012 -

Flyers vs. Rangers at Citizens Bank Park.

Should be good but why use the Flyers again? Rangers vs. Devils would have been good at Yankee Stadium.
Haha Bo, it's not too far away. You should go, it's one of those "events" you have to see at least once. Unless you won't be on this side of the Atlantic in the new year....

Originally Posted by Bonita
ohh thats soo far away.. nevermind

Old 09-26-2011, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough
Same ol same ol, no cdn team again. Fkin midget in charge. Should have done bruins habs or leafs habs. No way he will let leafs habs happen though.

Last edited by 599xx; 09-26-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:14 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Superfly
Bruins vs Rangers would have been best. Then they could have done a "classic" pregame like we did for the original Winter Classic. Old Oilers vs. Old Canadiens. Wow, it was GREAT seeing all the legends on the outdoor ice. Can you imagine if a bunch of the great Bruins and Rangers stars of the past showed up for a 'classic' game. Wow Wow Wow. Maybe they'll do it anyway, and Bobby Clark and the Broad Street Bullies will all show up..... Good thing Brendan Shanahan can't issue suspensions for the mayhem that would follow....

Haha Bo, it's not too far away. You should go, it's one of those "events" you have to see at least once. Unless you won't be on this side of the Atlantic in the new year....
I will take your word for it.

Old 09-26-2011, 06:16 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Bo you should pick Chicago or minnesota as your team since they are closest to Wisconsin.

Old 09-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Man I grew up with the yzerman, federov and shanny line. Such great times. I need to get a hold of some old wings games from the 90s. Used to Stay up and finish the late games and end up late to school all the time. Loved it.
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Bo you should pick Chicago or minnesota as your team since they are closest to Wisconsin.
Bo is in Wisco? I say Minnesota, best hockey in the states out there.

Last edited by slord; 09-26-2011 at 07:45 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:44 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slord
Man I grew up with the yzerman, federov and shanny line. Such great times. I need to get a hold of some old wings games from the 90s. Used to Stay up and finish the late games and end up late to school all the time. Loved it.
I was a huge Red Wings fan back then. Mike Vernon between the pipes. The Colorado/Detriot battles. The playoffs were so special then. Yzerman is the man.

Old 09-26-2011, 07:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
I was a huge Red Wings fan back then. Mike Vernon between the pipes. The Colorado/Detriot battles. The playoffs were so special then. Yzerman is the man.
Best game I've ever been to still to this day. Nose bleeds, behind the wings goal, very top row. Round 3, game 5. Avs VS wings. Wings lost the game, but won the series. I'll never forget that game.

Old 09-26-2011, 07:49 PM
Bo means business
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
I think i already developed some sort of sentiment to the Bruins watching them last season.. beside its the only team i can name more than 2 players haha

but to your point i will be trying to watch american football as well, i will likely support Milwakee/ Chicago teams haha whatever team is playing. i am clueless when it comes to your sports americans/candians

Quick Reply: The Official NHL Thread