Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 Stanley Cup????
Vancouver Canucks
64.29%
Boston Bruins
35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

The Official NHL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 12:23 AM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Holy crap! Heatley just got traded to the Wild for Martin Havlat! I'm a big fan of Heatley but it isn't surprising, his performance and will has faded as of recently.

Old 07-04-2011, 12:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
I really like Havlat. And I really dislike Heater, especially after he turned down a trade to the Oilers. Although, given his play of late, in retrospect, I'm kinda glad he did. We'll be better in the long run as a result of these two first overall picks. :-)

Old 07-04-2011, 12:38 AM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
I just read an article on Heatley. San Jose could trade him to the Wild because they weren't on a 10 team no-trade list Heatley made. Freakin' Heatley I saw a funny video were a guy said, "Team Canada better play him more or he'll demand a trade to Germany!" For some reason I expect Nugent-Hopkins to be a better player than Hall.

Old 07-04-2011, 10:43 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ what a great goal by Eberle (end of the vid for any newbies). And that was the first game of the season, the first professional game of his career, the promise of great things to come. When we saw that one go in, we all just KNEW that was the goal of the year already. He (Eberle) had a few other highlight reel goals through the year, but that first one was one for the ages.

My team is getting better. We're a little ways out yet, but we're getting closer. In the interim, highlight reel goals like the one Ebs scored will keep us coming back.

Old 07-04-2011, 11:29 PM
This won't end well
Love Tavares, Elias, Ovechkin, Datsyuk, Brown, and Eberle. The Oilers are gonna be SICK! The video is a fail though without this beauty! I ruined a shirt because of this...

YouTube - ‪Justin Williams spin-o-rama goal 11/4/10‬‏

This one is for you Superfly!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnsngTNeGTg

Last edited by 65°V12; 07-04-2011 at 11:31 PM.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by 65°V12
Love Tavares, Elias, Ovechkin, Datsyuk, Brown, and Eberle. The Oilers are gonna be SICK! The video is a fail though without this beauty! I ruined a shirt because of this...
I remember that goal vividly. I'm glad we're gonna have Smytty back on our squad this year, what a pass!!! I hope that we get some finishers like Williams for him, cause wow, that was a GOAL!!! Definitely worth, I'm assuming, a beer soaked shirt for.

Originally Posted by 65°V12
This one is for you Superfly!
Ah yes, the promise of good things to come!!!

Old 07-05-2011, 12:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Speaking of Omark (we kinda are), remember this goal? Yikes, that's confidence......

YouTube - ‪Most amazing shootout - Linus Omark - HQ!‬‏

Last edited by Superfly; 07-05-2011 at 01:01 AM.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:29 AM
This won't end well
Originally Posted by Superfly
I remember that goal vividly. I'm glad we're gonna have Smytty back on our squad this year, what a pass!!! I hope that we get some finishers like Williams for him, cause wow, that was a GOAL!!! Definitely worth, I'm assuming, a beer soaked shirt for.
I love Smyth but I'm pissed he left. I understand completely though. He wants to be with his family. Not beer but similar...Ginger Ale

Originally Posted by Superfly
Speaking of Omark (we kinda are), remember this goal? Yikes, that's confidence......

YouTube - ‪Most amazing shootout - Linus Omark - HQ!‬‏
That goal was INSANE! Omark is the man. Love that guy!

Old 07-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Kaberle gone!!

Corvo in. Eh, okay I guess

Ryder gone (Dallas). Pretty upset

Pouliot in. Are you F**kin kidding me! I'm pissed to have a Hab player on my team, especially a player that sucks.

Quick Reply: The Official NHL Thread