Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who will win the 2011 Stanley Cup????
Vancouver Canucks
64.29%
Boston Bruins
35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

The Official NHL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 12:46 AM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
I just made this. Looks DAMN good!

Old 06-24-2011, 01:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 65°V12
The Kings play the Jets in Winnipeg on Thursday December 29. I just read another huge story. Tampa Bay met with LA today. The word is a Doughty/Stamkos trade is possible.
The Ryan Smyth trade is apparently done. He will be going to Calgary or Edmonton. I LOVE it. That frees up 7 million for Brad Richards. I love how the Kings were a weak offensive team yesterday and by weekends end we may be one of the most powerful. Go Kings!
I think the guy who posted that blew it out his . Doughty said yesterday at the NHL Awards he wants to stay in LA. I imagine him being a King for a long time. I would rather have Doughty. He makes a bigger impact on the Kings than Stamkos makes on the Lighting. Everyone on here knows I love Stamkos but I want Doughty. Doughty is a monster! Stamkos will get a bigger deal but Doughty IMO in the long run will make more of an impact. He was nominated in his rookie season for a Norris Trophy. Game. Over.
The Kings have 11.7 Million in cap space. If they trade Smyth and get nothing, which will probably happen, that gives them 18.7 Million. Duncan Keith signed a deal that gives him 5.5 million per year. Doughty WILL be better than Keith. I think Doughty will get in the area of 6.5 Million. Doughty has been a Kings fan his whole life and has publicly stated he wants to stay with the Kings. I don't see any problems. I need guys to talk hockey with. You guys are those individuals.
Well when you have the Lakers and their 17 Championships it isn't surprising. I love the Lakers but I love the Kings more. The Kings have sucked big time. People want to see a good team not a crappy one. The Kings are a good team now and it is slowly showing in LA. Your lucky because the Red Wings have had a quality team for 80 years. I respect the Red Wings more than any other team in the league. We will definitely be talking in the offseason !
I just made this. Looks DAMN good!
I'm so happy we got Mike. I'm so sick of hearing about prospects. We have enough damn prospects. This will give an awesome one-two punch on our first two lines. Him and Kopitar will be great together! I'm also hearing from a good source, the Kings are going to trade Bernier for someone. He also has the same last name as Mike...

You are absolutely delusional.

The Kings ARE NOT A CAP TEAM. Stamkos is not coming west. Nor is Brad Richards.

Old 06-24-2011, 01:47 AM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Ok bud I'm not delusional. I said the guy on TSN who said the trade rumors between Stamkos and Doughty are true is blowing something out his ass. Brad Richards is already out west and the top suiters for him are the Rangers. Plus if we got Mike why would we need Brad? I just used it for conversation. The Kings will never get him, ever. We need a winger to fill the void that is left by Ryan Smyth. I know the type of GM Dean is. He is as precise as they come, he doesn't like huge deals. I'm sure Stamkos will stay in Tampa. I know my hockey. I also said with the removal of Smyth that gives us 18 million in cap space. We resign Doughty to a long term deal and get a winger and we are in business. I'm sure all that is true...

Last edited by 65°V12; 06-24-2011 at 01:55 AM.
Old 06-24-2011, 02:18 AM
This won't end well
I never said the Kings were a cap team. I know they aren't...far from it.

Old 06-24-2011, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  JI93Z.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  102.9 KB

Old 06-24-2011, 06:27 PM
This won't end well
^

Old 06-24-2011, 09:25 PM
This won't end well
The new jersey was unveiled today. Very fitting our best player is also the year of the draft...

Old 06-24-2011, 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
1.nugent-hopkins
2.landeskog
3.huberdeau

Old 06-24-2011, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Settegucci shipped off! wow!

Old 06-24-2011, 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
and detroit ditches their trade for two later ones. Wonder who we'll draft.

Miami of Ohio is going to be sick next year. Quite a few current and former NTDP guys going there. Biggs, Murphy along with czarnik, wideman and kuraly. Not to mention the upperclassmen.

Originally Posted by Craigger
Settegucci shipped off! wow!
I am too after his playoff performance.

Quick Reply: The Official NHL Thread