Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: who will you root for.
Oregon Ducks
60.00%
Auburn Tigers
40.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

who are you rooting for in the National Championship...

Old 12-23-2010, 12:54 PM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Guest
Already been resolved...

I'll be cheering for Auburn. Looks like the SEC will notch up another one:

2006 Florida
2007 LSU
2008 Florida
2009 Alabama
2010 ?

Of course, all the USC fans will jump in soon and remind us how the Trojans are actually the best team, and if it weren't for unfortunate events that transpired recently, they would certainly be in the big game - oh well, there's always next year.
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Auburn - Home of Bo Jackson...

After all the USC bashing by the Ducks fans, no chance I'll be rooting for them.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

Best. Running. Back. Ever. EVER.

looks like the Auburn fan started the USC bashing....

Old 12-23-2010, 07:02 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
You're too new, Eddie. There's a long history of USC-bashing from all parties... If it were Florida-Oregon or Tennessee-Oregon, I might root for the Ducks.

Old 12-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
This makes me sad. USC ran basically a ProFootball team for years. Really not much different than Florida, Florida State and basically all of that group. This is why I dislike College Football. How can Boise State possibly compete with teams that have Millions backing them. They just can't and that's not what this whole thing is supposed to be about.
I bet that statement would be accurate a couple years ago. Boise has solidified themselves as a top program. Well, a program that wins against no-one and gets up for big games.

Old 12-23-2010, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Give me a break, people already making excuses and the game hasnt even been played, Auburn will win and win big.

Get over the hype of teams like Boise St, TCU, Utah, etc. Wait until they are playing 7 or so games against top notch teams and in top notch stadiums and see how they do. Those teams are use to being the big boys when they play in there conferences

Say what you want about the SEC, heres a fact, BCS has been around since 1998, SEC teams have won 50% of them, period!

Old 12-23-2010, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Originally Posted by eddiecut
looks like the Auburn fan started the USC bashing....
Never said I was an Auburn fan ... I'm an SEC fan in general, hence the comment ...

Old 12-23-2010, 07:55 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Christian
Give me a break, people already making excuses and the game hasnt even been played, Auburn will win and win big.

Get over the hype of teams like Boise St, TCU, Utah, etc. Wait until they are playing 7 or so games against top notch teams and in top notch stadiums and see how they do. Those teams are use to being the big boys when they play in there conferences

Say what you want about the SEC, heres a fact, BCS has been around since 1998, SEC teams have won 50% of them, period!
Not only do I not care who wins 99% of the time the sec could win forever and my life wont change. What also wont change is the fact that these teams Cheat. Pay to get players. This is sad and to defend the likes of them is crazy.

Sec just cheats best of all that's why they win. Boise is a hype. They've won against teams that have more money flowing thru the kids pockets.
BCS is a sham and its time will end soon I hope. Its a money deal and nothing else. I mean that about all top college programs. Id hope 50% don't cheat but I am dreaming

Old 12-23-2010, 07:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Not only do I not care who wins 99% of the time the sec could win forever and my life wont change. What also wont change is the fact that these teams Cheat. Pay to get players. This is sad and to defend the likes of them is crazy.

Sec just cheats best of all that's why they win. Boise is a hype. They've won against teams that have more money flowing thru the kids pockets.
BCS is a sham and its time will end soon I hope. Its a money deal and nothing else. I mean that about all top college programs. Id hope 50% don't cheat but I am dreaming
Nothing is going to change, like you said ALL teams do what they have to win, period. No differnt than pros

SEC cheats the best, come on man, that's absurd

Boise is a hype, again, to beat a top 25 team once ot twice a season doesnt prove anything, when you play in a top conference everyweek is a huge diffence, wait and see

Old 12-23-2010, 08:07 PM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
boise has shown up for big games, but they showed who they really were, when they NEEDED to win, they lost to nevada... that shows who they really are. I feel bad that they blame the kicker when it was the whole team that played bad and diddnt show up...

SEC has a long history of great teams. I am really happy that its Oregon and Auburn and hope its a better game then Christian thinks.

Old 12-23-2010, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
avalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant future
I'm from Birmingham, AL so WAR EAGLE....championships don't belong anywhere else BUT the SouthEast! ;-)

Old 12-23-2010, 08:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: who are you rooting for in the National Championship...