Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: who will you root for.
Oregon Ducks
60.00%
Auburn Tigers
40.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

who are you rooting for in the National Championship...

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 12:50 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Guest
Already been resolved...

I'll be cheering for Auburn. Looks like the SEC will notch up another one:

2006 Florida
2007 LSU
2008 Florida
2009 Alabama
2010 ?

Of course, all the USC fans will jump in soon and remind us how the Trojans are actually the best team, and if it weren't for unfortunate events that transpired recently, they would certainly be in the big game - oh well, there's always next year.
I won't chime defending, USC cheated and deserved to lose the championship. Not Unlike what I heard about Auburn. How was this Money issue resolved? His dad give it back? Still is cheating. What exactly happened.

I heard the SA Spurs owner is tired of the BS BCS and wants to make a playoff. This will insure the best teams win if that happens. I'm sick of the Media picking this crap. It's a load of crapola

Old 12-23-2010, 12:55 AM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
they say that they cannot do anything to Cam because it was all his dad and Cam had nothing to do with it... makes a lot of sense eh? I dont know how they did it but they got them to sweep it under a rug.

I think its BS. Its the same that happened to Reggie and he got everything taken away.

Old 12-23-2010, 12:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
I'm rooting for the Oregon Ducks, partly because I'm tired of the SEC being placed on a pedestal, and partly because I believe Cam Newton will eventually cost Auburn this 2010 season when the investigation delves deeper in the coming years...so they don't deserve to win anyways.

Old 12-23-2010, 12:59 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by eddiecut
they say that they cannot do anything to Cam because it was all his dad and Cam had nothing to do with it... makes a lot of sense eh? I dont know how they did it but they got them to sweep it under a rug.

I think its BS. Its the same that happened to Reggie and he got everything taken away.
Yes total BS. What a load of Shit Auburn is under. Cam knew nothing. LMFAO

Originally Posted by bdeitemeyer
I'm rooting for the Oregon Ducks, partly because I'm tired of the SEC being placed on a pedestal, and partly because I believe Cam Newton will eventually cost Auburn this 2010 season when the investigation delves deeper in the coming years...so they don't deserve to win anyways.
Yep hopefully it won't matter and Oregon wins but Karma is King If Auburn does win

Old 12-23-2010, 01:18 AM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Oregon. I'm ready for someone new to win. I'm tired of the same few schools playing for the championship every year. I know Auburn is sort of new as well, but I'm also sick of the SEC. So I guess it's go Ducks. But I don't care that much either way.

Old 12-23-2010, 08:46 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Auburn - Home of Bo Jackson...

After all the USC bashing by the Ducks fans, no chance I'll be rooting for them.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

Best. Running. Back. Ever. EVER.

Old 12-23-2010, 11:30 AM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
]
I heard the SA Spurs owner is tired of the BS BCS and wants to make a playoff. This will insure the best teams win if that happens. I'm sick of the Media picking this crap. It's a load of crapola
Dallas Mavericks owner - Mark Cuban wants to make the change.

[Spurs owner is Peter Holt, who's pockets are nowhere near as deep as Cubans .]

Old 12-23-2010, 11:48 AM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by GetLiquidNow
Dallas Mavericks owner - Mark Cuban wants to make the change.

[Spurs owner is Peter Holt, who's pockets are nowhere near as deep as Cubans .]
Tomato...Tomoto.. All Texas teams are the same to me.

Thanks. I knew it was one of them.

Old 12-23-2010, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Isn't the Auburn QB in question about his family taking money? Why is he even allowed in the game? Why do teams cheat in College and Why do I care. If Auburn wins and it's taken away in 2 years because of these funds doesn't it seem crazy that he's in the game?

DUCKS
Because if you want to be anywhere near the top, you have to cheat.

Auburn wins by 10.

Old 12-23-2010, 12:21 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by MiniD
Because if you want to be anywhere near the top, you have to cheat.

Auburn wins by 10.
This makes me sad. USC ran basically a ProFootball team for years. Really not much different than Florida, Florida State and basically all of that group. This is why I dislike College Football. How can Boise State possibly compete with teams that have Millions backing them. They just can't and that's not what this whole thing is supposed to be about.

Quick Reply: who are you rooting for in the National Championship...