Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Quick Fantasy Football Trade Question

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2010 | 10:39 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Knox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really nice
Question Quick Fantasy Football Trade Question

For the fantasy football gurus in the crowd, what are your thoughts on this trade? 10 team non-ppr with heavy reliance on bonuses, ie 100 yds rushing = 10 pts.

I would give up Kyle Orton, Hakeem Nicks and MJD for Adrian Peterson, Ryan Torain and Brandon Lloyd.

If the trade was done I would still have these in my lineup: Schaub, Forte, Moreno, Garcon, Mike Wallace, Shonn Greene, Witten, Gaffney and Floyd.

Stafford and Garrard are on waiver wire to replace the loss of Orton.

Old 11-03-2010 | 10:44 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Is this a Dynasty League? If yes that WITH OUT A DOUBT! Even if it isnt I would probably say yes for a few reasons

1) I think the Broncos are imploding and you will see Tebow play a lot more
2) Nicks is a East Coast outside Wide-out, so late November/December will become tougher
3) If FavREY goes down, AP will see the ball 25+ a game
4) With my Nicks Argument, I think Washington will use the GIANT Torian a lot down the stretch.

All that being said, whoever offered you that trade doesn't seem to know a whole lot about FF (lol)

Old 11-03-2010 | 10:52 AM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
I would accept that trade. I have Torain, and he's been solid - minus coming out early last week due to his hammy - I'm hoping it was nothing serious but i haven't seen any updates yet.

As for your QB situation, Stafford and Fitzpatrick make up good waiver pick ups.

Old 11-03-2010 | 01:26 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Knox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really nice
Good advice guys, thanks. I approved the trade and now I'm waiting on the commish to push it through.

The guy that proposed the trade knows his FF. Like millions of others he was a victim of the Great Fall of Romo so he's trying to prepare for the future by taking Orton. My only concern is if Schaub can hold up the rest of the year and that Torain comes back healthy and doesn't share carries with Portis.