Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Official UFC Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by All We'll Drive
great post...!!!

Old 05-19-2011, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
You can't hate Dos Santos.. humble.. great fighter.. a gentleman..

Old 05-19-2011, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone still interested in TUF 13? Ramsey's last fight was good.. second fight was shite..

Old 05-19-2011, 03:59 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MC321
Anyone still interested in TUF 13? Ramsey's last fight was good.. second fight was shite..
I ACTUALLY tuned in last night...it was the best ep of the season i found...

Had my hopes destroyed for a GOOD TUF 14 season as Sonnen was once again denied a liscense. It was gonna be Sonnen vs Bisping...THAT woulda been awesome...

Old 05-19-2011, 04:02 PM
BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

UFC 140 in MONTREAL...!!!

UFC exec Tom Wright says UFC 140 likely for Dec. 10 in Montreal | MMAjunkie.com

Toronto may now hold the North American attendance record for mixed martial arts event, but Montreal remains a hotbed for the sport.

And according to UFC Canada director of operations Tom Wright, Canada's second-largest city will likely host another UFC event before year's end.

On Wednesday's new edition of Montreal's "Ringside Report Radio," Wright said the promotion is targeting Dec. 10 for a return to the city's 23,000-seat Bell Centre.

"Most likely we'll be back in Montreal on Dec. 10," Wright said. "It would be (UFC) 140."

Prior to April's UFC 129 event, which drew 55,000-plus fans to Toronto's Rogers Centre, the UFC's three largest crowds were all earned in Montreal, with more than 21,000 fans packing Bell Centre on three different occasions.

The UFC's most recent trip to the venue took place on Dec. 11, 2010, when Georges St-Pierre defeated Josh Koscheck at "UFC 124: St-Pierre vs. Koscheck II."

If booked, UFC 140 will mark the promotion's fifth visit to the city in the past four years. Wright was careful to warn Canadian fans that nothing was yet set in stone but indicated the company remains focused on catering to its rabid Montreal fanbase.

"[Dec. 10] is one of several dates we've got held," Wright said. "We haven't made any final decisions, but we've been in Montreal on that weekend now – we were there in 2009 and 2010, and it's certainly in the mix for 2011.

"We haven't made any final decisions. There are a bunch of different places not only in Canada but in North America that we're looking at, but we've got a great fanbase in Quebec, and Bell Centre is one of the best venues in North America to hold (an event)."

Old 05-19-2011, 05:21 PM
Super Super Super Member!
Super D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, Sonnen denied again? I would've LOVED to see him put Bisping to sleep. I hat Sonnen, but hate Bisping more.

Old 05-19-2011, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Super D
Damn, Sonnen denied again? I would've LOVED to see him put Bisping to sleep. I hat Sonnen, but hate Bisping more.
thats ALOT of hate...woulda been a great trash talk war leading up to that fight...we the fans lose out big time...grrr

Old 05-20-2011, 12:35 AM
Super Super Super Member!
Super D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond repute
Bisping is a self-righteous whiny bitch. I like his work ethic, hate his attitude. Sonnen's just a very disrespectful, lying sack of sh*t. Both of them need to get their faces broken. I guess you can't tell how I feel about these two guys, huh.

Still..I'd really like to see Sonnen put Bisping to sleep Hendo style. I was there at the Hendo/Pissping fight. That was glorious. Glorious, I tell you!

Old 05-20-2011, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by Super D
Bisping is a self-righteous whiny bitch. I like his work ethic, hate his attitude. Sonnen's just a very disrespectful, lying sack of sh*t. Both of them need to get their faces broken. I guess you can't tell how I feel about these two guys, huh.

Still..I'd really like to see Sonnen put Bisping to sleep Hendo style. I was there at the Hendo/Pissping fight. That was glorious. Glorious, I tell you!
Maybe this would be a fitting situation for the fight no???

YouTube - ‪(MMA) Double Knock Out‬‏

and HOLY CRAP...you were at UFC 100???? wow amazing...lucky i missed it was stuck in traffic for 3 hours that night on my way home to watch it on PPV...had to watch it the next day...

Last edited by McRae; 05-20-2011 at 10:23 AM.
Old 05-20-2011, 05:53 PM

Quick Reply: The Official UFC Thread!