Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Official UFC Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 10:53 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chokeu2
Diaz is a great fighter, but a real twat. He has a chip on his shoulder a mile wide and expect pro money when he acts like a back alley brawler. He is also a hypocrite.

While he has a solid chin and is technically gifted as a fighter, his style also games the rules; doing the exact thing he mocks others for. Ever notice how he dances around and throws those tapping type punches? Nothing but point scorers.

When Diaz grows up, and acts like a professional, he can get paid like one. But I do not see that happening. His record in the UFC isn't steller. He's lost to UFC journeymen, let alone even making it to the upper ranks.
Well said sir...well said...solid points i cannot agree more. Thing is we WILL see him int he UFC sooner then later and well truly see where he stands. Im excited...

Old 04-11-2011, 11:08 AM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Funny thing...this thread STARTED back in October with the UFC PRIMTIME eps for Lesnar vs Velasquez...and its TIME AGAIN for a new one now!!!

"UFC Primetime" for UFC 129's GSP vs. Shields debuts Thursday on Spike TV

http://mmajunkie.com/news/23192/ufc-...n-spike-tv.mma

"The "UFC Primetime" series returns to Spike TV for the first time in six months on Thursday.

The three-part series focuses on UFC 129's championship headliner between UFC welterweight champ Georges St-Pierre (21-2 MMA, 15-2 UFC) and former Strikeforce titleholder Jake Shields (26-4-1 MMA, 1-0 UFC).

The show debuts at 11 p.m. ET/PT, and new episodes debut April 21 and April 28 in the same timeslot.

UFC 129 takes place April 30 at Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and airs on pay-per-view. The event is sold-out with more than 55,000 tickets purchased within the first hour of the on-sale period. It'll be the largest-attended event and biggest gate in North American MMA history.

Different from the UFC's traditional "Countdown" shows, "UFC Primetime" goes more in depth and focuses on some of the biggest fights of the year. The most recent "Primetime" special, for example, focused on this past October's UFC 121 heavyweight title clash between then-champ Brock Lesnar and challenger Cain Velasquez.

St-Pierre twice before has been featured in "UFC Primetime" specials. The champ's UFC 111 bout with Dan Hardy drew the extra treatment, as did a UFC 94 fight with B.J. Penn. The frequency of the superstar's appearance in the specials led UFC president Dana White recently to joke there may be little left to uncover about St-Pierre's preparation process.

"Everything you didn't know about Georges St-Pierre from the other seven 'Primetimes,' you'll learn in this one," White deadpanned."

Old 04-11-2011, 07:42 PM
Old 04-11-2011, 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Piss poor attitude from Diaz...Could play against him in the future. Then again, he is too Fn dumb to ever realize it.

Old 04-11-2011, 11:44 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Worst season of UF yet! These guys are jokes (still would kick my a$$)!

Old 04-12-2011, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by C Money
Worst season of UF yet! These guys are jokes (still would kick my a$$)!
Agreed...this season is weak...i changed the channel on the last ep...and here i was thinking it be the best since TUF 5...loved that season. Tuf 1 was badass as well...but that goes without saying

Old 04-13-2011, 09:24 AM
who says Anderson cant speak english???

YouTube - Ron Kruck interviews Anderson Silva

Old 04-13-2011, 01:11 PM
Old 04-13-2011, 05:07 PM
Old 04-13-2011, 05:59 PM
Wanderlei Silva on Vitor Belfort "Face to face, he is a chicken."

Wanderlei Silva on Vitor Belfort "Face to face, he is a chicken" - UFC NEWS, MMA NEWS | BJPENN.COM

"The feud between two of Brazil's most popular fighters is heating up, as both Vitor Belfort and Wanderlei Silva have not only expressed interest in fighting one another, but have also shared their general dislike for one another in recent interviews.

In an interview that was released earlier today with Tatame.com, Vitor talked about the possibility of another fight with Silva.

“Wanderlei offered me, I accepted, but it seems he did not want to fight me, so I'm hoping to define another opponent. What can you do? Talk is the man’s whip but he has to learn to talk less and fight more."

“I do not care about it. I'm focused on my next challenge. Name-calling does not bother me, I don’t choose my opponents. My focus is always on the next fight, whoever it is… I am the type of guy that will follow through with what I say, I’m not a man who says one thing and don't do it.”

Vitor is referring to the fact that Wanderlei is now fighting Chris Leben at UFC 132, after both Belfort and Silva had accepted the proposed rematch. In the end, it was the UFC's decison to have Silva fight Leben instead of Belfort, but that fact hasn't stopped both men from engaging in some verbal banter, as Wanderlei saw Vitor's comments and addressed them via his Twitter account. FightersOnlyMagazine.com translated Silva's two statements in Portuguese where he stated.

“can talk in interviews but face to face he is a chicken”.

“I'll pull your teeth out and then later [Vitor,] don't tell me I am a rude guy. Soon we'll meet again. I want to see you face to face man,” he said

Silva and Belfort met back in 1998 at the start of their respected MMA careers, where Belfort stopped Silva by TKO within the first minute of the fight. However, Silva feels that the loss was due to "technical error", and was nothing more than a "lucky moment". Still, according to FightersOnlyMagazine.com, Silva doesn't want to come into a fight with Belfort with any ring rust, and wants to be in top form when he meets "The Phenom"."

Quick Reply: The Official UFC Thread!