Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Orlando/UBC/Chris Cali/ETC

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
orlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond repute
Christian -

Lost all respect for you -- When you insult my intelligence; I thought you were above that.

And yes, he has changed college football; you simply choose to ignore that fact; and it is a waste of my energy to even have a discussion with you when you resort to the lowest comment denominator -- PERSONAL ATTACKS. Therefore, I will no longer respond to your posts. Cheers and yes, FIGHT ON.

FYI -- Taken from the forum rules:

"Member Attacks are not tolerated

Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Please feel free to challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Harassing, offensive, vulgar, abusive, hateful or bashing communications, especially those aimed at sexual orientation, gender, race, color, religious views, national origin, or disability, will not be permitted. Harassing communications are considered to be those that may cause distress, embarrassment, unwanted attention or other discomfort. It will not be tolerated and may cause you to lose your membership on TeamSpeed."

Old 11-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Christian
^Orlando, any credit I gave you just went out the window. Those same MORONS were on the USC bandwagon use to call and probably still call the Dallas Cowboys "Americas Team".

Pete Carroll is a Prophet, come on Orlando, you can not be that STUPID to mean that.

College football has grown because of USC, give me a F'n break, they have won one title in the last 20 years, you are an ABSOLUTE IDIOT and LIVE IN A FANTASY LAND

Fight on, give me a break
Pretty classless post Christian.

Old 11-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JarodL
Pretty classless post Christian.
How do you figure Jarod?

Old 11-02-2009, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
orlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond repute
How do you figure Jarod?
You took the easy way out -- why don't you drop the F-Bomb on me

Old 11-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
^Really, I don't think so. I said you were stupid, I did not drop the f'bomb. What does it matter, does that really offend you, sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Old 11-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I want to know how Pete Carroll has "changed" college football.

Old 11-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^I give ya that, but come on, do not act like I am the only "prick" when it comes to this subject

Old 11-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond repute
How do you figure Jarod?
Calling someone stupid and an absolute idiot over their opinion of a college football program?

Old 11-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by JarodL
Calling someone stupid and an absolute idiot over their opinion of a college football program?
WORD -- Err, its college football.

Old 11-02-2009, 10:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Meyer probably has accomplished more on the field than Carroll in terms of championships, winning games, etc relative to his time as head coach. BUT, Carroll has probably caused more growth for college football back in the early 00's than Meyer ever will only because Carroll is in the second largest market in the U.S. and they have no NFL franchise to compete with.

Both programs have had great teams over the last decade, those turn of the century USC teams were great. The Florida teams over the last few years are simply incredible, why is it so hard to say both are great programs and watching them play on any given weekend in any given year would most likely result in a great game.

There is nothing wrong with being passionate about your team, but being arrogant and obnoxious ruins the point of the game.