Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Orlando/UBC/Chris Cali/ETC

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
orlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M5Kid
Can we get a little UO respect in here? Please . . . LOL
M5 -- HOLLER; MUCH RESPECT. SC laid down like dogs in the second half; first time I have seen the team quit on Pete.

If you are in LA, give me a call and we can select what choice of cordials (alkyhol) you want to fulfill our bet.

Chris from Cali -- anytime you need an extra SC ticket tell me (I have 4 season tickets and given my ADD, it is difficult to go to games both home and away, which I have privileges to.)

Old 11-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
USC fans dish out everything, yet when they lose, it's the 'other fan's' fought.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniD
USC fans dish out everything, yet when they lose, it's the 'other fan's' fought.
I don't see it that way. Every one of us here accepted what happened. I don't "fault" (I think that's the word you meant above) any other team for my team losing. I just get aggro when that's the ONLY thing someone has to talk about. As a fan, it's great to see my favorite teams win, but I've been around long enough to accept when it's just not our year. It was that way with Ferrari this year, looks like Man Utd won't be the same, and USC certainly won't be up for the Nat'l Championship. So be it - I'll just hope they win the rest of their games and get a decent bowl matchup.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniD
That's not true. We're just passionate about our team like any other half-decent college football team. Trust me, I was just as upset as the rest of the guys here, and the shit-talking that comes with losing really sucks, but it's part of the game. It just wasn't our day.

The nice thing about being a Trojan fan is that the highs are always higher than the lows (or at least they are for me), and that's what makes all the tough losses worth it.

Fight on.

Old 11-02-2009, 09:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bonita
I dont know what this thread is all about,, some kind of sport but what exactly god knows... but hey christian,,,, you mess with Chris from Cali... it means you are messing with me... so watch your back
This has me shakin in my boots

Old 11-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
orlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond reputeorlando333 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
That's not true. We're just passionate about our team like any other half-decent college football team. Trust me, I was just as upset as the rest of the guys here, and the shit-talking that comes with losing really sucks, but it's part of the game. It just wasn't our day.

The nice thing about being a Trojan fan is that the highs are always higher than the lows (or at least they are for me), and that's what makes all the tough losses worth it.

Fight on.
Zamirz --

You should see all the posts on Pete's twitter and facebook page; it is getting ridiculous. It is just unfortunate for Pete: he has set the bar so high that we forget the years with Paul Hackett and JR (revisited).

Hey, I was depressed as anyone (and lost some serious cheddar on the game -- including a case of some fine wine to a not so gracious quacker fan), but we have a top 10 class on the horizon and a QB for the future.

I have shelled it out; so take your shots at me; because when SC kicks of next year; I will be here.

Old 11-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
What exactly has Pete Carroll done, Meyer has done MORE in less time. You guys act like "Pete" has raised the bar, give me a BREAK

Old 11-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Christian
What exactly has Pete Carroll done, Meyer has done MORE in less time. You guys act like "Pete" has raised the bar, give me a BREAK
He has -- and if you do not believe me -- why don't you see the many Sports Ill, ESPN the Mag, and even a 60 Minutes episode which all praise the prophet from SC; he has changed the landscape of modern college football

FYI Christian -- As Herbie, Mark May, Corso, Dan Patrick, Mike & Mike, Bruce Feldman, Forde, Colin Cowherd, and all of the rest of the college football media have confirmed, College football has grown because of the success of SC and if you don't believe me then you are just a myopic hater.

Fight On.

Old 11-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
I agree he has helped grow College football.

Old 11-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^Orlando, any credit I gave you just went out the window. Those same MORONS were on the USC bandwagon use to call and probably still call the Dallas Cowboys "Americas Team".

Pete Carroll is a Prophet, come on Orlando, you can not be that STUPID to mean that.

College football has grown because of USC, give me a F'n break, they have won one title in the last 20 years, you are an ABSOLUTE IDIOT and LIVE IN A FANTASY LAND

Fight on, give me a break