Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

USA vs BRA part II

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
W O W

Old 06-28-2009, 04:28 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
great game, deserved victory for brazil. nice to see the usa compete though, big improvement over the last few years for them. i went to one of their games a couple years ago and it was one of the weakest displays i have ever seen.

Old 06-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
From GrahamPollCrackers on 606:
"If you saw Sepp Blatter kiss Kaka before the match, you would understand why he was given player of the tournament honours. Was he the best player? No, Luis Fabiano was. But Kaka was the favourite player."

Old 06-28-2009, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
WoHooo
The 2010 World Cup in South Africa starts in 347 days, 1 hour and four minutes. Excited?

Old 06-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
Was on my drive home while the game was on. I have XM in the car. A lot of sports stations and none except for ESPN deportivo had the match on. WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday afternoon, about 8 Sports stations discuss baseball schedules and @#$% like that. This was a huge game for the US and a huge improvement over the 3-0 last time. American ignorance is bliss I guess. I do ot see any better covrage for the next WC if not even the radio stations can keep you posted when they have absolutely NOTHING else to talk about, they even blabbered on on Michael Jackson and his impact, on a sports radio show, and nothing about soccer.

Old 06-28-2009, 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
I was really hoping for a US win, it would have brought a lot of attention to team and really elevated the expectations for the world cup. Oh well, they just seemed to run out of gas towards the end, too bad. Regardless though, I think they will take a new found confidence from these past few games and hopefully they will have a good showing at the WC.

Old 06-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. Regardless of the outcome, the USA has nothing to be ashamed of. They played really well this entire tournament. I am looking forward to the world cup next year.
We've got all the major European leagues starting in the next couple months, you should give it a try, once you find a team or player that appeals on some level, you'll be hooked.

Old 06-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
this was truly a tale of two halves. too bad that brazil scored so early in the second half. in any case, it was still a good showing by the us.

Old 06-29-2009, 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
ARRGGHH!

The first and potentially last soccer game I watch start to finish.

WHAT A HEART BREAKING COLLAPSE FOR THE U.S.!!

Old 07-04-2009, 03:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by All We'll Drive
I was really hoping for a US win, it would have brought a lot of attention to team and really elevated the expectations for the world cup.
Even though US did not win in the finals doesn't mean that the expectations should not be raised for the world cup.....The US showed that they can play and hold their own against the best country teams in the world....

For as bringing attention to the team the win against spain certainly did just that.

Last edited by NotSoMiniC; 07-04-2009 at 03:19 AM.

Quick Reply: USA vs BRA part II