Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

USA vs BRA

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Man. From the Soccer I've seen, you can fall asleep for 10 minutes, wake up, and they will still be kicking the ball in the same place.
Reminds me of F1, fall asleep then wake up and they are still doing the samething.

Old 06-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
that was pathetic. too bad guys like kobe or lebron don't play soccer.
Our best athletes play football, basketball, etc. - imagine if NFL running backs, wide receivers, and defensive backs played soccer from their youth instead of football? We'd win all the time... Just no money in US soccer. Give it 20 years and we'll be much better.

Speaking of better, how about Egypt up 1-0 at 68 minutes against Italy??

Old 06-18-2009, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
^ +1

The U.S just needs some time, you have to remember that we've only had a league, etc for a short while compared to other countries.

Old 06-18-2009, 04:05 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah we're about the same as 1900 England when it comes to footie.

Old 06-18-2009, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LAZY TURBO
Reminds me of F1, fall asleep then wake up and they are still doing the samething.
But the sounds my man. THE SOUNDS OF F1 RULE!

Old 06-19-2009, 09:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
....Speaking of better, how about Egypt up 1-0 at 68 minutes against Italy??
Yeah
Brazil ended up win'n 4-3 only on a pen. kick

Old 06-19-2009, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Joeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond reputeJoeskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Yeah
Brazil ended up win'n 4-3 only on a pen. kick
What are you talking about? Egypt beat ITALY. This is their second match. Lost the first one due to a hand ball penalty which was deserved.

Honestly, Egypt should be proud. Three goals against Brazil is no easy feat. Then to beat Italy. Good for them.

Italians are already rolling out the excuses. All of a sudden the competition is not important. Injury to Di Natale is the reason they lost. Yeah, OK.

What about Egypt without PROVEN premier league strikers Mido and Amr Zaki? Buffon and Lippi forgot to mention their respective injury woes.
I'm so sick of their defensive style. It's good they lost. Maybe they will get rid of the old timers. Balotelli and Giovinco should play for the senior team, not in Fifa under 21 competitions...

Old 06-19-2009, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Joeskie
What are you talking about? Egypt beat ITALY. This is their second match. Lost the first one due to a hand ball penalty which was deserved.

Honestly, Egypt should be proud. Three goals against Brazil is no easy feat. Then to beat Italy. Good for them.

Italians are already rolling out the excuses. All of a sudden the competition is not important. Injury to Di Natale is the reason they lost. Yeah, OK.

What about Egypt without PROVEN premier league strikers Mido and Amr Zaki? Buffon and Lippi forgot to mention their respective injury woes.
I'm so sick of their defensive style. It's good they lost. Maybe they will get rid of the old timers. Balotelli and Giovinco should play for the senior team, not in Fifa under 21 competitions...
I was not put'n Egypt down, I was trying to say the Brazil was lucky to win that game...

Old 06-19-2009, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, this thread is about that other football that you actually play with you're feet. Damn, this needs to be marked in the title to keep guys like me from getting excited. Oh well, he are the pics I got for the thread any way. Spice it up a bit with what I thought was meant by USA v. BRA.

Attached Images