Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Steeler's Linebacker Harrison Won't Visit White House with Team

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Steeler's Linebacker Harrison Won't Visit White House with Team

Check out the video back-and-forth on ESPN's First and 10.

Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison says he'll skip White House visit - ESPN

Thoughts??

Old 05-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Member
ActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud ofActiveII has much to be proud of
Tax Bracket. LOL.

I don't see it as anything major. He just does not seem interested. If he holds some grudge towards the white house then that's his right as well.

Who really cares... Media just needed something to talk about.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
don't see the big deal....so he doesn't want to go

Old 05-18-2009, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond repute
What makes it a big deal is that the guy cannot hit a curveball and the whole league knows it. Send him to the AL as a designated hitter.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jayboat
What makes it a big deal is that the guy cannot hit a curveball and the whole league knows it. Send him to the AL as a designated hitter.
Absolute perfection!

Will rep you when I can brother.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:19 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
his reasoning for not going was probably the most idiotic thing i have heard in a long time. what a retard.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond repute
He lives in a free country. So he's free to be an idiot (as long as he's paying his taxes and other civic responsibilities).

God bless America!!

Old 05-18-2009, 05:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
his reasoning for not going was probably the most idiotic thing i have heard in a long time. what a retard.

I don't see his reasoning as being completely idiotic either. HE's simply saying it's no big deal to go and be invited. That it's not the president specifically wanting to meet the steelers or him, but just something that's required of all NFL champs being invited.

It'd be much different if Obama called harrison and said I want you to come visit. I love the 3rd guys response in the video.....the first two were idiots...the guy isn't doing this cause he's famous...he did it a few years ago when he was a nobody.

Old 05-18-2009, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by fusionstorm
He lives in a free country. So he's free to be an idiot (as long as he's paying his taxes and other civic responsibilities).

God bless America!!
Oh the irony.

Old 05-18-2009, 06:19 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HBdirtbag
I don't see his reasoning as being completely idiotic either. HE's simply saying it's no big deal to go and be invited. That it's not the president specifically wanting to meet the steelers or him, but just something that's required of all NFL champs being invited.

It'd be much different if Obama called harrison and said I want you to come visit. I love the 3rd guys response in the video.....the first two were idiots...the guy isn't doing this cause he's famous...he did it a few years ago when he was a nobody.
sounds like you haven't heard the audio yet. check it out and then tell me if it's idiotic or not.

Quick Reply: Steeler's Linebacker Harrison Won't Visit White House with Team