Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who's moving forward?
ManU
88.89%
Arsenal
11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

ManU vs Arsenal

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bonita
refer to my comment in the other thread hehehehehhee

shadow, the only thing you are going to see in that game is man u shadow... Barca will win
Haha I got the other comment. Well Barca is afraid of their own shadow so we will be ok if ManU's shadow shows up . Barca doesn't stand a chance. It will be a decent game, and maybe Evra wont make his Men vs Boys comments this time

Old 05-09-2009, 04:06 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Shadow
Haha keep on dreaming....that's the only way Barca is going to get close to winning. In reality we both know United is the only way to go...if you like to win that is
My exact optism when I went to Paris to watch Barca Arsenal final a few years ago....

I came home with my tail between my legs!

So don't get too excited!