Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.
View Poll Results: Who's moving forward?
ManU
88.89%
Arsenal
11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

ManU vs Arsenal

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Going to Rome! its going to be a great game

Old 05-06-2009, 10:03 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
^ Attending the game? Enjoy the city either way.

Old 05-08-2009, 03:40 PM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so disappointed with Arsenal.

Arsene Wenger needs to wake up tomorrow morning and realise... building a team for the future aint gonna work if you cant win anything.. these young stars in the making, will eventually be lured away by the more successful teams and its back to the drawing board!

Take out that cheque book you stingy bastards!!!

Old 05-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex
^ Attending the game? Enjoy the city either way.
Of course! I've been waiting for this one awhile now. Thanks

You're right though, rome itself is pretty nice, lots of history

Old 05-08-2009, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
I wish I could be in Rome for the final. It's going to be an exciting game and atmosphere. I love Rome as well btw.

Old 05-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
I think like.no.other is going too

Enjoy every second of it

Old 05-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Bonita
I think like.no.other is going too

Enjoy every second of it

Thanks, I do plan on enjoying it every second haha. Its kind of like an Anniversary Present for the misses but its something I want and get to enjoy it just as much if not more Its a win-win situation! (good thing she loves ManU)

Old 05-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Shadow
Thanks, I do plan on enjoying it every second haha. Its kind of like an Anniversary Present for the misses but its something I want and get to enjoy it just as much if not more Its a win-win situation! (good thing she loves ManU)
poor things she will cry in her anniversry trip since man u are going down

Old 05-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Bonita
poor things she will cry in her anniversry trip since man u are going down
Haha keep on dreaming....that's the only way Barca is going to get close to winning. In reality we both know United is the only way to go...if you like to win that is

Old 05-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Bo means business
Originally Posted by Shadow
Haha keep on dreaming....that's the only way Barca is going to get close to winning. In reality we both know United is the only way to go...if you like to win that is
refer to my comment in the other thread hehehehehhee

shadow, the only thing you are going to see in that game is man u shadow... Barca will win

Quick Reply: ManU vs Arsenal