Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

NBA Playoffs - right around the corner

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 03:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SLC4S
You're lucky if they even get to finals this year.

Old 05-05-2009, 04:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Doctor
You're lucky if they even get to finals this year.
Yeah, the eastern conference finals.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:42 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by thedude
Watched it, and was very disappointed with I saw. No heart, no intensity... they played like a freakin JV team out there. Not a team ready to with a championship.

Houston played great, and wanted it more than the Lakers. Their a great team, and the Lakers should be very careful. They took the Rockets lightly, and it's going to bite them in the ass.

Very frustrating to watch
I'm with you. The Lakers came out flat and heartless and played most of the game that way. I almost wish they would have gotten blown out instead of it being just close enough to maybe win. The Lakers play terribly and the Rockets play a great game and they barely win. I change my prediction to Lakers in 6 in this series.

Old 05-05-2009, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
That Laker game was terrible... God willing they put forth some effort and enthusiasm, it would be murder.. Kobe looks like he takes things too easily, a joke then turns it up, I hate how they have become the "comeback" team.. They should be on point ALL GAME, not just the second half, let alone 4th quarter to play catch up!

Old 05-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by iLLGT2
That Laker game was terrible... God willing they put forth some effort and enthusiasm, it would be murder.. Kobe looks like he takes things too easily, a joke then turns it up, I hate how they have become the "comeback" team.. They should be on point ALL GAME, not just the second half, let alone 4th quarter to play catch up!
Yup... like I said in this thread before. This team, if they wanna win a championship, will have to start tightening the screws. I hate the say this, but they looked like a much better team last season at this time.

Let's see if they come out with some intensity next game, cause if not, this could be a very, very long series.

Old 05-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond repute
WTF happened to the Celtics offense late in the 4th!? They were lights out on D and had soo many chances but couldn't finish. Damnit.

Old 05-05-2009, 11:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dynamic
WTF happened to the Celtics offense late in the 4th!? They were lights out on D and had soo many chances but couldn't finish. Damnit.
the magic decided that, after taking the previous quarter off, they would try to play some basketball again, thus the necessary rebounds.

as frustrated as the lakers fans might be, i am just as frustrated with the magic. once they build a lead, it's 3-pointers. just don't understand that mentality - you're not gonna hit them all - take it to the rim!

- chuck

Old 05-06-2009, 12:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by carendt242
the magic decided that, after taking the previous quarter off, they would try to play some basketball again, thus the necessary rebounds.

as frustrated as the lakers fans might be, i am just as frustrated with the magic. once they build a lead, it's 3-pointers. just don't understand that mentality - you're not gonna hit them all - take it to the rim!

- chuck
Yup, the Magic really fall in love with that 3 point line. Instead of running the offense through the post continuously. I still think they'll take the celtics out rather easily.

Old 05-06-2009, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond repute
Yup, the Magic really fall in love with that 3 point line. Instead of running the offense through the post continuously. I still think they'll take the celtics out rather easily.
You bite your tongue!

Old 05-06-2009, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
i don't know about 'easily' but i do think they are their own worst enemy. i predict i will get my first gray hair watching this series.

- chuck

Quick Reply: NBA Playoffs - right around the corner