Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Stay At 'Brilliant' Manchester United

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 05:11 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Stay At 'Brilliant' Manchester United

The Red Devils' icon is putting his trust in the divine as far as his career is concerned.

Cristiano Ronaldo has once again insisted that he is perfectly happy at present at Manchester United, and appreciates the opportunities that being at such a successful club provide for him. The long-term future, he insists, is in the hands of the Almighty.

"I feel very happy where I am now," he told Setanta Sports. "I feel very good in Manchester. [We] compete for four titles - I have to appreciate that.

"The future? Only God knows. I prefer to speak about the present. The present is brilliant. I feel very happy here. I want to stay here. I don't want to go anywhere.

"I want to win, if I have the opportunity, again. I am quite happy with my season."

Playing alongside quality additions to the United squad this season, Dimitar Berbatov for example, is also something that Ronaldo appreciates, and he is unconcerned about which position he is selected in, just as long as the manager continues to name him in the starting line-up.

"The team is fantastic, " he said. "It's quite different to play with different players. It's quite different with Berbatov.

"It's changed a little bit, but it's good. If I play I am quite happy."

As for United's challenge across such a wide range of honours this season, the Portuguese felt that the developing experience within the side was one vital factor, adding, "The team is more mature, more experienced, and when they go on the pitch they know what they're going to do.

"This is why we have a good team. It's good to be part of this team."

When quizzed about his Ballon D'Or win last year, the forward highlighted that it was a great feeling to be named as the best player in the world, but also insisted that collective achievements gave him just as much pleasure.

"It's always important to win individual things, " he continued. "But we have to mention the collective - the Champions League is an amazing feeling, and the league.

"It's an unbelievable feeling. Like you are in heaven. the feeling is very good."

As for the continuing speculation linking him with moves away from Old Trafford, Ronaldo dismissed it as part and parcel of his occupation, something which, with his own strength and the backing of friends and family, he could ignore while getting on with the job he loves.

He concluded, "I am always very strong, mentally and physically. I have good friends and good family.

"I'm very happy. I like to do what I do. It's my dream, my life."
Source
Zack Wilson, Goal.com

Attached Images  
Old 03-18-2009, 01:46 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
This kid doesn't know what he wants. Wait till he breaks a leg or something.. maybe then he'll appreciate the team he's working for!

Old 03-18-2009, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
I still think he'll leave soon, this is just lip service to quiet the media.

Old 03-18-2009, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
I wish he leaves for madrid and gets played only as a wideman having to defend. Just like Henry. He'll never get the freedom he has with united. And if he fails to do the job I bet he'll be warming the bench quite well.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:36 PM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mayoof
I wish he leaves for madrid and gets played only as a wideman having to defend. Just like Henry. He'll never get the freedom he has with united. And if he fails to do the job I bet he'll be warming the bench quite well.
Bingo! Took the words right out of my mouth!

It's nice to be a star in a "not so big" team ( although I dont see anything NOT BIG in United ) than be a just another player in a star-cramped team!

Old 03-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
He'll stay at United. He's starting to see that Real isn't all it's cracked up to be.