Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The special one speaks about Cristiano Ronaldo

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 01:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
The special one speaks about Cristiano Ronaldo

The Nerazzurri are sitting pretty atop of the Serie A table, six points clear of both Juventus and Milan. They have managed 33 points from 14 rounds of football, and are slowly beginning to rediscover their best form, after a slightly shaky start to the campaign.

With this in mind, Coach Jose Mourinho is more than happy with his current squad, and isn’t keen on making to many changes to it in the upcoming transfer period.

“If in January nobody leaves and nobody comes, I am happy,” Mourinho claimed in an interview with Sky.

“Even if our main rivals acquire new players, I’m more than happy with my current squad of 29, and I'd like to finish with these players,” he added.

The Special One was then asked about the rumours surrounding the potential move of Ballon d'Or winner Cristiano Ronaldo to the San Siro.

“It’s a beautiful story for the newspapers, but I can confirm that it is not true.

“As I said, we don’t need to sign anyone in the winter transfer period, and so Ronaldo will not be joining the club,” he concluded.

Mourinho’s men will be looking to continue their good run of form in the league this weekend, when they face Lazio at the Olimpico in Rome.

Old 12-06-2008, 08:04 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I could see Ronaldo playing for Inter, Juve, or Milan, but first he'll hit Real Madrid. It's his dream...

I don't blame players for wanting to move. If I were that good, why not win trophies in the all the biggest leagues?

Old 12-06-2008, 06:20 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
inter couldn't afford ronaldo, neither could AC. he will likely end up at real madrid.

Old 12-06-2008, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
he will likely end up in madrid if.. IF FLORENTINO PEREZ IS THE PRESIDENT OF REAL MADRID!!