Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Sporting moments you will never forget

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 07:47 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Robert Horry's 3 to beat the hated Sacto Kings in the Western Conference finals.
YouTube - Robert Horry 3 pointer vs Kings
I was at that game in the 15th row around center court. The ensuing pandemonium was unreal. It went on for a good 15-20 minutes after the game was over. No one wanted to leave the arena. I have been to numerous NBA playoff and finals games during the Laker run in 2000-2002. This was the single greatest sports moment I have ever experienced.

Old 03-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
May Day, 1994

Old 03-16-2009, 09:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ttowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by whitlock
+2 there!

I think Schumachers last race in brazil was probably one of the greatest moments in my book. His charge to the front after loosing the left rear tire was some of the best driving ever... if only there were a few more laps left that day.

And for moments I don't remember.... When Baltimore won the Super Bowl I missed class at Towson for over a week. What a party!

A little OT but TTowsonTT.... are you Condax's friend that went with us to Montreal last year???
thats me!

Old 03-16-2009, 09:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ttowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant futurettowsontt has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jayboat
I drove 900 miles without a ticket to see the record-tying game. Scalped a ticket (upper level behind 3rd base) when I got there. It was a religious experience.

And I'm agnostic.
yeah, im biased but i think it was a great moment nonetheless and exactly what baseball needed at that moment. baseball could sure use something similar right about now

Old 03-16-2009, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
Evil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond repute
David Tyree's catch in the Giants vs Patriots superbowl....amazing.

Gators winning 3 NCAA championships in a row...(Basketball then Football then Basketball again)

Old 03-16-2009, 10:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by whitlock
I think Schumachers last race in brazil was probably one of the greatest moments in my book. His charge to the front after loosing the left rear tire was some of the best driving ever... if only there were a few more laps left that day.
Bingo if only that was one of his best drives ever too bad he couldn't win the race........ + Belleti's winning goal in the 2006 UCL final...... Ronaldinho's Brace at the Santiago Bernabu...... Messi's Hatrick at El Classico ........ Ferrari's Brilliant 1,2 at Interlagos 2007

Old 03-16-2009, 10:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
lager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond repute
Wayne Gretzky being traded to the Kings...

Old 03-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
04 red sox playoff run!

Old 03-17-2009, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond reputefusionstorm has a reputation beyond repute
Greatest moment I'll never forget thus far is the Golden State Warriors playoff run during the 2007 playoffs. I was at Oracle Arena for all 5 games (3 wins to knock out the Mavs, a win & loss to the Jazz), and it was the most electrifying atmosphere for a sporting event I've ever been to. My seats were 16 rows from the corner of the court where Baron Davis threw down over/on Andrei Kirilenko, and our reaction to that dunk was pure, unbridled, glorious pandemonium.

Old 03-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent thread, and ill rep you as soon as I can J

My Favorite Moments:

Season 2005/2006-Champions league Arsenal vs.Barcelona
I was invited to my cousin wedding at the day, and I missed half of it to watch the game. I still remember the tense on the second half.. The first half ended up 1-0 for arsenal. And I almost gave up. Then Etoo scored. Rijkaard made his changes and Henrik Larson entered the field. And the wining goal… By Belleti. The least I expected to score and at the 81 minute!
As am writing this I can’t help it but smile J

YouTube - BARCA CELEBRATION

My worst moment:
Season 2007/2008 – La Liga. Barcelona vs. Villeral (10 March)

It was the first time I visit camp nou, Last season.
It started out to be a spectacular trip. And camp nou is just perfect.

The game started and I was very excited but we ended up loosing 2-1,
As the game ended I cried, and my sister who isn’t a sport enthusiast kept laughing at me. She said no one is crying beside you. I remember mumbling, they haven’t flied 8 hours to see the game.

Another bad moment:
Season 2007/2008 – La Liga. Madrid Vs. Barcelona (8- may)
Barcelona was in bad shape and we lost the game 4-1. the team was helpless, but what upset me the most the possibility that Rijkaard would exist the team. He was in tears as the game ended. Few days later he was sacked L

YouTube - Frank Rijkaard Moment Against Real Madrid

Attached Images        

Quick Reply: Sporting moments you will never forget