Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Manchester United puts Chelsea to the sword

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Manchester United puts Chelsea to the sword

I was surprised not to see a thread on here already. Did you guys miss Man Utd's destruction of Chelsea on Sunday? What a match...

United played with a lot of confidence, poise, and skill. There is NO chance that Liverpool will hang onto the #1 slot now that Fergie got into Rafa's head.

Glory glory Man United!

Old 01-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Ugh.

Old 01-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Ugh.
Sorry brother. I still think the Blues will come second in the Prem. Of course, the Champions League is still going to go down to the wire...

In all honesty, Chelsea scares me more than any other team when they play United. The result was a pleasant surprise.

Old 01-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
My dad was there, i was watching it on TV. Utd. played well and that's all i'll say. Very unhappy.

Old 01-12-2009, 09:06 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
There is NO chance that Liverpool will hang onto the #1 slot now that Fergie got into Rafa's head.
whoa, let's not get ahead of ourselves now. no chance? when everyone is fit (you know who im talking about) liverpool can run with the best. and what does the tiff between fergie and rafa have to do with the players on the pitch? that is a non-factor imo.

ps. i hate man u.

Old 01-12-2009, 09:17 PM
Watch this space.
Come on... You know the Scousers are going to choke. They can't handle the pressure. United thrives in the pressure-cooker. We'll see, but United is known for making every new year their own.

As for the Rafa-Fergie tiff, you KNOW that stuff affects the players.

Old 01-12-2009, 09:22 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
if they choke i'll blame hicks and his penny pinching ways. if united pick up benzema like the rumors suggest then i will start to worry.

oh and if anything, that tiff will piss gerard and torres off...you saw what happens when gerard is pissed.

Old 01-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Watch this space.
Ha ha nice... I already repped you in the FIFA WPOTY thread.

Old 01-12-2009, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
Of course I watched it! The win was definitely a nice surprise. Chelsea is a great team, they just had a bad day I think. Here's to a future EPL championship!

Glory Glory Man United!

Old 01-13-2009, 01:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Chelsea did not play well and United were firing on all cylinders .... I don't support any team in the EPL and IMO L'pool are a long shot for the title they don't seem ambitious enough that was evident when Arsenal were a man down and Pool didn't go for the jugular they were content with a point.... that mentality does not win you titles IMO

Quick Reply: Manchester United puts Chelsea to the sword