Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Alabama A Fraud? Or Utah The Real Deal

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 02:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Oh and BTW, the Utes convincing win over Bama is just further evidence of how the SEC bubble is about to pop. I predict a convincing win by the Okies on Thurs.

Old 01-03-2009, 03:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by U Boat Commander
Oh and BTW, the Utes convincing win over Bama is just further evidence of how the SEC bubble is about to pop. I predict a convincing win by the Okies on Thurs.
If this happens, then only the Big 12 will stand as a legitimate conference, besides the Pac 10 of course!

Old 01-03-2009, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
arzcatz3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!arzcatz3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!arzcatz3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!arzcatz3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!arzcatz3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!arzcatz3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!arzcatz3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!arzcatz3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!arzcatz3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!arzcatz3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!arzcatz3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Pac-10 undefeated. Best conference in the country.

Old 01-03-2009, 12:37 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by arzcatz3
Pac-10 undefeated. Best conference in the country.
You mistakenly posted on the wrong thread topic.

IF attempting to derail the topic, don't. It'll only get your posts edited/deleted, and you potentially banned.

Old 01-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
I forgot about the powerhouse programs of Washington, Wash. St., Arizona St, Arizona, etc that USC played

Christian

Originally Posted by orlando333
I love it -- Christian, you took the bait.

What -- you going to call me names again. Your use of language reveals who you are.

"Mediocre" teams -- We played Ohio State, went through the Pac 10 (which went 5-0 in the bowls), and whacked Penn State. Sorry we could not pad the schedule with the citadel, east western lousianna poly tech

oh, by the way, I am not the only one who believes SC should be no. 1

USC saves its best for last and deserves a reward - Los Angeles Times

Fight On.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by U Boat Commander
Huh? Nobody on the planet thinks that.

Follow the chain

Utah Beat Oregon State and they beat USC and that is the logic that Orlando has been using.

Old 01-06-2009, 02:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
I understand the chain. But nobody thinks Utah could beat USC (or Florida or OU) and that's why Utah will not be rated No. 1 in the AP poll (or any other poll). At the end of the day college football rankings are subjective and not necessarily logical as you would suggest they should be.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JP-"S"
Follow the chain

Utah Beat Oregon State and they beat USC and that is the logic that Orlando has been using.
let's not forget that psu crushed oregon state. we all saw how that logic panned out.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond repute
any givin day...

Old 01-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
c'mon somebody give my Utes some credit!

I don't claim that they are the most talented team in the country or that they could beat any given team on any given day but they are a hell of a good team and probably the most deserving. This win wasn't just a fluke, they are the real deal. Look at any sport and it very rare that the most talented team ends up with the title. Its whatever team shows up for big games, plays like a team and pulls out the wins.

I'm not one to fight for them to end ranked number 1 because I know that current stigmas won't let that happen. However, I'm sick and tired of people brushing them off like they are some sub-par team from a no name conference. Mountain west I believe ended as the 4th ranked conference (above the revered Pac 10?), Utes have the longest winning streak in the country, longest standing bowl winning streak, only non-bcs team to go twice, beat 4 top 25 teams this season, toyed with Bama who were ranked #1 for 5 weeks this season. You don't have to tell me were #1 but c'mon guys, just admit that we kicked some ass this year and I'll be happy.

Quick Reply: Alabama A Fraud? Or Utah The Real Deal