Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Official College Football Thread - Come on in!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Christian
Wait a minute now, you're not playing by your own rules, this convo is between Mini and myself, you go away, stay out

Christian
fair enough.

Old 11-09-2008, 03:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Hmm, even this year UT would have struggled.
I know, UT is a really bad football team, the Fulmer issue was a long time coming. Be interesting to see who UT goes after

Christian

Old 11-09-2008, 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
struggled is not the word. can you say wyoming?
That game was awful, the UT players seemed like they did not want to be there, it was pitiful

Christian

Old 11-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
quoted for irony. remember ucla? :LoL:
Kram, you're cracking me up. This is such typical behavior by SEC fans. We quote actual facts, statistics and history regarding SC. All they can do is to make useless flat statements without support like "the Pac 10 is a joke" or "Florida would roll over SC". The fact of the matter is that the facts and money are not on their side. That's why the SEC fans have nothing substantive to offer here and can only make childlike statements.

Old 11-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
serious question: what is the real state of TN football? how long before they are relevant again?

Old 11-09-2008, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by U Boat Commander
Kram, you're cracking me up. This is such typical behavior by SEC fans. We quote actual facts, statistics and history regarding SC. All they can do is to make useless flat statements without support like "the Pac 10 is a joke" or "Florida would roll over SC". The fact of the matter is that the facts and money are not on their side. That's why the SEC fans have nothing substantive to offer here and can only make childlike statements.
The SEC would SO kick y'all's asses! Bring it, punk!!!

Old 11-09-2008, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by U Boat Commander
i agree. i'm a usc homer, but i'm also a true fan at heart. i realize that usc tripped on its own feet again and they will get whatever they deserve. with that being said, they are still one of the best teams in the nation. it's unfortunate that the conference isn't helping them out this year.

the sec and big 12 have some good teams, as the season plays out, there are only a couple of elite teams. i think florida is one and i think texas is another. bama, georgia and lsu are second tier. i think the same goes for ou and tech. okie state and mizzou have proven to be mediocre and kansas is a fraud.

Old 11-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
serious question: what is the real state of TN football? how long before they are relevant again?
That program sucks, I would say 5 years, depends on who they bring in

Christian

Old 11-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
The SEC would SO kick y'all's asses! Bring it, punk!!!
Redneck punk. When "y'all" are ready to learn proper English, let's talk. And stop making out with your sister!

Old 11-09-2008, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
by the way, can you guys pick a team? what's up with the conference nut-swinging? mini can have an exception since the usc band would beat the vols.

Quick Reply: The Official College Football Thread - Come on in!