Notices
Southwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AZ, NM, and NV

Car Event This Thursday - Rossion Q1 Display

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to all
Car Event This Thursday - Rossion Q1 Display

There is a Keels and Wheels event at Citycentre this Thursday, December 17, from 3:00 to 9:00PM. We have been lucky enough to have been invited to bring the Rossion Q1.

This is a Christmas event sponsored by Keels and Wheels, Citycentre, the Hotel Sorella and a number of the local restaurants. There will be food specials, Santa and a number of bands along with 22 classic cars, 2 wooden boats, 12 cars from the various dealerships and the Rossion Q1.

City Centre is located at the intersection of Sam Houston Tollway and Interstate 10, where the old Town and Country shopping center used to be.

CITYCENTRE Classic Cars & Concert Series: Keels & Wheels/Stratford Choir/Kris Kimura Quartet - CityCentre Houston - CityCentre Houston - ArtsHound.com

Here are links to the Citycentre and the Hotel.

http://www.citycentrehouston.com/

Houston Texas Hotels: Hotel Sorella CITYCENTRE, a Luxurious, Affordable Hotel in Houston Texas

I look forward to seeing you there. Please call me if you would like to set up a private appointment either Thursday afternoon or Friday morning.

My cell is 512-413-5359 if you need more information.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease post pics of this event! I never make it out to Houston.

Old 12-18-2009, 12:12 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to allAusRoss is a name known to all
Event was postponed due to weather. I'll take pictures when it is rescheduled in January.

Last edited by AusRoss; 12-18-2009 at 12:17 AM.