Notices
Southern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Southern California

Re: Stolen Sound Equipment In San Francisco

Old 08-15-2012, 07:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Stolen Sound Equipment In San Francisco

Hey Guys, Normally I wouldn't do this but the person involved is a close friend of mine, Some of you may have worked and participated with him on the Bullrun rally in June this year, Last Sunday his rental car was broken into in San Fran and everything he brought from Europe to the states was taken.

I got an email from him today about it.

"Hi Everyone. I don't usually do this, but I need your help. Yesterday a lifetime of music was taken from me. A collection that has taken me in excess of 10 years. It also contained an unfinished collection of remixes and original tracks. Two bags were stolen and my back ups were in the other bag.

It won't cost you anything to share this photo but it would be priceless to me if it was returned. I have no interest in the laptop, I just want the hard drive back.

Please share. Even if you've never been to the States. Post on any forum, group or mailing group you are on.

Thank you.

Colin"

Name:  300745_3658043331889_635304549_n.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  146.4 KB

If any of the So Cal members could just take two seconds and post it to Facebook or twitter or even just keep an eye out as I would be incredibly grateful. As you can see it is very distinctive.

I am Personally putting a reward of $1000 for information leading to the recovery of the Laptop.

Kind Regards.
BOOST

Old 08-15-2012, 08:21 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that's too bad. I hope he gets it back.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond repute
I want him to get it back as well, as you may understand, This is his lively hood which was been stolen and he is very keen to get it back. Thats the worst part..

He just updated me to say that the system (Macbook 15") has traktor scratch pro loaded and well as a full body ZAGG shield. With logo's all over it. A novation launchpad was also in the bags, These are very rare on the second hand market in So Cal. So fingers crossed someone might come across it at some stage..

Old 08-15-2012, 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
doesnt mac have a finder program if they hook it up to the internet? I hope he finds it as well.

Old 08-15-2012, 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
It did, But if the hard-drive is formatted you lose the ability to track the device...