Notices
Southern California (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in Southern California

San Diego people... Question for you...

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
San Diego people... Question for you...

Anybody live in/familiar with Santaluz, Del Sur and 4S Ranch communities?

Wifey and I are looking to move to SD, and these communities have been recommended to us. We're looking for newer upscale communities with lots of young families, and The Bridges/The Crosby are a little out of our price range.

I am quite familiar with SD as a whole, since I went to college at USD, but that was 12 years ago, and a lot has changed.

Anybody have any comments on these developments or can recommend any other comparable ones?

Thanks.

Old 03-19-2009, 07:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant future
Axxlrod,

I live in Rancho Santa Fe - which is right next to all those.

I have many friends who live in Santaluz and none of them have ANY complaints. I have eaten many times at the club over there and the overall community has tons of great people and events. The facility is beautiful as well. I would highly recommend it. Best of all - its only about 15 min from our shop

As far as 4S ranch, i am not too familiar with the homes in that area but we do go to the 4S ranch commons very often for food/groceries.

There are plenty of great areas, but i recommend Santaluz. A close friends father developed a few higher end homes in that area as well as lived in one as well (which i spent a lot of time at.)

Shoot me a PM with your phone number - ill be more than happy to give you some more info

Thanks,
Alex