Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

Southern boys! Sound off!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 11:29 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
^ Sweet!

My cousin is up on Haynes Bridge.

Old 03-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
monokuroboo is an unknown quantity at this point
Guess who's arriving at ATL airport tomorrow 1:30 pm~

but I gotta get up at like 3 and go to the airport by 4, 4.30.....ugh...

Old 03-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
gramicci101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Grew up in Alabama, now living in Delaware.

CondorCGT, are you in Maxwell for the commander's course? If you stop by Dover in the next couple years, look me up.

Old 03-08-2008, 12:23 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chokeu2
Hey, I'd be all for actually making a get together occur...
We had some family stuff occuring when the Petit Le Mans came to Atlanta, and I could not participate in completing arrangements for a get together.

Now however, if the starts and moons aligned, and a group came through; I'll put together a helluva shindig. A friend of mine has some awesome restaraunts around town, we could mark territory all over. Here is a link to all of his joints. http://www.concentricshospitality.com/
I'm in the suburbs of ATL. Gwinnett County. I've been to Two Urban Licks... great place!

Old 03-08-2008, 12:25 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by monokuroboo
wait a minute... if you buy a bed from ikea, do you have to assemble it?!
Oh yeah, you definitely have to assemble. You'll be Bob Villa by the time you're done setting up your place! :rofl:

Old 03-08-2008, 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I HATE ikea right now.

I bought two halogen lamps along with some tables.... we had to friggin assemble the lamps.

I'm sad, though. My flight here was delayed an hour because the atl was shut down due to "snow"....when I got here, the ground was all dry... I wanted to see snow >:[

Old 03-08-2008, 10:50 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by monokuroboo
I HATE ikea right now.

I bought two halogen lamps along with some tables.... we had to friggin assemble the lamps.

I'm sad, though. My flight here was delayed an hour because the atl was shut down due to "snow"....when I got here, the ground was all dry... I wanted to see snow >:[
You picked the wrong day to come this week it's been sunny and around 60 degrees. Today it was COLD and a few snow flakes even came down earlier in the morning. This week it's going to back in the 60's again, go figure!

Old 03-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
60's is FREEZING to me.
I came from 75 degree weather LOL.

Old 03-09-2008, 03:17 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the A shorty!

Old 03-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
haha thank you!! :3

it's just kind of....lonely here? cause I don't know anyone and I don't know how to drive and.....yeah....................... I need to learn how to drive and get a job. LOL

hmm....anyone have ideas where I could work? A shop or dealership is ideal, but highly unlikely... my only experience of "work" is a summer at the parts department at west covina nissan.... parts really isn't for me, but I can do it. I'd much rather be in something service-y....?

blah...off to north point mall (20-25 min walk) to shop!

*looks at checkbook*

........more like...look at stores and be depressed.

Quick Reply: Southern boys! Sound off!