Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

Southern boys! Sound off!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 02:14 PM
OG.
BBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeBBGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
S**T kickers FTMFW !

Originally Posted by JIMBO
Born in IL, country boy at heart...

BTW, I go to Diesel Extravaganza every year, and one of my good friends owns a farm...

Oh yeah, and I've got these:

Old 02-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
monokuroboo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by chokeu2
It'll start to get a little milder within the next couple of weeks.
yay! thanks!

Old 02-07-2008, 06:31 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
racer m is an unknown quantity at this point
sw fl

Old 02-13-2008, 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
North central FL here....

Old 02-13-2008, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
i was born in central fl when one could still fish, hunt, and muck around in the swamps. today, it's nothing but endless tract homes where they have no problem filling in wetlands to build another community.

kinda sad.

- chuck

Old 02-17-2008, 12:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I'm coming to Alpharetta (moving) on March 8!

:3 you guys do have...an ikea and stuff right? (i'm coming without furniture...)

Old 02-17-2008, 10:51 AM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Yep! Big a** Ikea downtown. Love that place.

Where in Alpharetta are you going to land?

Old 02-17-2008, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I'm landing....in Atlanta....
but I'll be in... um... you know there's like a BP on haynes bridge and westside parkway, then below that, theres a bridge, and then the 400, or if you keep going down you can turn right and go a little more into the North point mall? (I'll be on the block with the BP LOL if you understood my directions) So yeah....that part of Alpharetta...

yayy...... I can get a bed...and stuff.

wait a minute... if you buy a bed from ikea, do you have to assemble it?!

Old 02-17-2008, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by carendt242
i was born in central fl when one could still fish, hunt, and muck around in the swamps. today, it's nothing but endless tract homes where they have no problem filling in wetlands to build another community.

kinda sad.

- chuck
I agree, it's very sad what's happened here (currently East Coast Central Florida). I have my Florida Lifetime Sportsman License (boys too) and I am trying to raise my boys "Olde Florida style", but it's getting more difficult all the time. Chuck, where did you move to? Happy there? I am always wondering where to next...LOL. BTW, I got a kick out Jimbo's boot photo, those were my boys' first boots too!

Old 02-22-2008, 11:27 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
atl944 is an unknown quantity at this point
New member here from Alpharetta, GA

Quick Reply: Southern boys! Sound off!