Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

8/14 - Ft. Lauderdale Cars & Coffee/supercar Cruise!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 03:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Yufo996
Im also bringing two of my friends
1-09' BMW M3
2-10' Chevy Camaro SS
Awesome! This will be a great day. Don't forget to bring some canned/dry food items. Also, I'll be the only person in a bright orange Gator shirt. Don't be shy, come and say hello.

See you in the morning and drive safe,

Peter

Old 08-16-2010, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! To everyone who came out Saturday and brought their cars and canned goods, my trunk was full of food donations, and the delivery truck will be picking them up this morning. Over 30 bags o donations!!! Thanks to the whole staff at Ferrari-Maserati of Fort Lauderdale for being such a great host once again. At one point I counted 57 cars!!!

The photos posted up look great so far. I took a few hundred but I can't start posting any of mine until I get back to Gainesville tonight. The variety of cars was awesome! Something for everyone. I knew we would have a lot but I didn't know it would be that big.

Thanks to the crews from Naples, Boca, WPB, Miami, and anywhere else you came from. This was definitely better than I expected and I'm truly grateful for everyones kindness. I tried to meet as many people as I could. Sorry if I missed you.

Thanks again to everyone and keep the photos coming

Peter

P.S. Special thanks to Scott for letting me ride in his 580rwhp cammed black ZO6. That thing is a monster!!

Here are a few photos from some of the guys that came out. NOT MY PHOTOS!!

From Jay: End of Summer Cars & Coffe Cruise/shoot - a set on Flickr

900hp EVOMS 996 Turbo. 218mph Standing Mile

From Jason V:

More to come...

Old 08-25-2010, 12:11 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Chris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud of
When is the next, I'd love to check this out...

Old 08-28-2010, 01:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
MrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to all
Wish i had seen this a few weeks ago lol. Looked like fun!