Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

8/14 - Ft. Lauderdale Cars & Coffee/supercar Cruise!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 11:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
8/14 - Ft. Lauderdale Cars & Coffee/supercar Cruise!!!!

Hey Everyone,

Most of you know about the supercar cruise and group photoshoot I've been working on which will take place after Cars & Coffee at Ferrari-Maserati of Fort Lauderdale on Saturday August 14th, 2010. The other thread was getting a little unorganized so this is the official thread.

Here's the game plan:

-10am-12pm Cars & Coffee hosted by FMFL. We're asking everyone to bring at least ONE canned or dry food item which will all be donated to the local Broward Meals on Wheels Organization (Broward Meals on Wheels). They serve over 10,000 residents in Broward County. This is a great way to come together as a group with common interests and give back to the less fortunate. Please be generous to those in need

-After we all enjoy some FMFL hospitality we will be driving together as a group to Markham Park right at the I75-I595 exchange. It's a nice 24 mile (~30 minutes) highway drive. We'll all meet at the park where there are very nice, quiet roads with some great lakes and scenery. Click here for the drive route and location of the park: ferrari of fort lauderdale to County of Broward: Target Range - Google Maps

-At the park we will organize all the cars in the best fashion for a giant group photoshoot. This is where our 6 or more young, talented photographers will show their skills. There will be no shortage of fantastic photos throughout the day.

After everyone hangs out for a bit and the photographers do there thing we'll call it a day. This should make for one UNFORGETTABLE day and you DO NOT want to miss it!!

Let's start to get a head count so we know about how many we have joining in on the fun. If you're interested in coming let us know what you'll be driving and if you have an empty seat that you'd be kind enough to let one of the photographers sit in along the drive to get some rolling action shots of all the exotics and sports cars.

And please don't forget about our donations to the Broward Meals on Wheels Organization. It always feel great to help out those who really need it.

SEE YA ON THE 14TH!!!

I'll start the list:

Peter (Me): Needs a front seat to ride in

Old 08-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Come on South Florida TeamSpeeders, who's coming to have some fun with us?

Old 08-07-2010, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I just got done with a photoshoot in Naples. On Saturday the 14th I'll be meeting with the guys I just did the shoot with and we'll be heading to C&C in the morning with around 12 or so cars and they'll be coming on the cruise with everyone.

Also, we're putting in the word to a friend who's a Broward County police officer to have a little traffic control for a few minutes to help get the cars out onto the street. Getting close to 50 cars out of the parking lot at noon on a Saturday might be a little difficult. So hopefully we'll get a uniformed officer to give us a hand.

We're looking good so far guys. See everyone in a week

Peter

Old 08-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Yufo996 is an unknown quantity at this point
U can count me in buddy wouldn't miss it for the world.

Old 08-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Yufo996
U can count me in buddy wouldn't miss it for the world.
Good stuff! I guarantee you'll have a blast with us

Old 08-11-2010, 01:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Another quick update:

I created a facebook event. Add me if you want, Peter Tromboni, FIU.
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=events#!...41388032558482

Old 08-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
***ATTENTION!!!!!! CHANGE OF FOOD DONATION!!!!!***

I spoke with the Broward Meals on Wheels again and they said they would rather take monetary donations because they usually use a catering company, BUT!!!! They referred me to the Cooperative Feeding Program of Broward County.

They will be sending a delivery truck to pick up all of our canned/dry food donations between 11:30am-12:00pm at Ferrari-Maserati of Fort Lauderdale.

The lady I just spoke with was very excited and extremely grateful that we can help them out. She suggested basic canned and dry food items as well as bottled water. Please, please be generous and bring in a donation to help those in need.

More updates as they come, but this is shaping up to be an unforgettable day!

See you Saturday,

Peter

Old 08-12-2010, 12:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Here's an update of people we have confirmed so far. Keep in mind there are far more people coming, including caravans from Naples, Boca, and Miami but I'm not sure who/how many cars are going so I didn't include those. We're approaching that magic number 50!!!

2x ZO6
Cobra
996 Carrera
996 Turbo
2x NSX
Dino
Challenge Stradale
F430
F430 Spider
328 GTS
Ginetta
Porsche 951 S
996 GT2
996 Turbo S
996 Turbo or E55 AMG
GT3 RS
M5
Gallardo
NISMO 350Z
Porsche Boxster
2x GT-R
Porsche Cayman

Don't forget canned/dry food items and/or bottled water for the Cooperative Feeding Program of Broward ::

Old 08-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alright everyone. I spoke with Ronnie from FMFL today and he would like a list as complete as we can get it by tomorrow afternoon so he knows how much food/drink for everyone in the morning. So please, if you are coming, let me know soon.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. We have 30 confirmed cars plus the caravans. That magic number 50 is a reality

See you Saturday and don't forget your canned/dry food items. This is for a great cause!

Old 08-13-2010, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Yufo996 is an unknown quantity at this point
Add a FEW

Im also bringing two of my friends
1-09' BMW M3
2-10' Chevy Camaro SS

Quick Reply: 8/14 - Ft. Lauderdale Cars & Coffee/supercar Cruise!!!!