Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

Rolex 24 at Daytona

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MikeRide is on a distinguished roadMikeRide is on a distinguished roadMikeRide is on a distinguished roadMikeRide is on a distinguished roadMikeRide is on a distinguished roadMikeRide is on a distinguished road
Rolex 24 at Daytona

Anyone planning on going? Super Passes for the weekend are only 85 bucks

Old 01-23-2010, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
Paperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the rough
What is a "Super Pass"?

Old 01-27-2010, 11:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MikeRide is on a distinguished roadMikeRide is on a distinguished roadMikeRide is on a distinguished roadMikeRide is on a distinguished roadMikeRide is on a distinguished roadMikeRide is on a distinguished road
To my understanding its a full access pass to the race.... pits, grandstand, and parking Not certain thought. The package I bought for our RV spot included 4 passes

Old 01-28-2010, 07:23 AM
Teamspeed Member
Paperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the roughPaperbill is a jewel in the rough
I think it's like $25 to get access to almost everything, one of the best bargins in sports/autoracing.

Unless it rains too heavy, I will be there

Old 01-28-2010, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
roncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really nice
A bunch of us from OAC will be heading over on Saturday after Cars & Cafe'.