Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

Wine Buying Online?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 11:37 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Wine Buying Online?

Is there a good reputable site online to buy hard to find or even easy to find wine? Bevmo and those just don't cut it... Is there a Ebay or Craigslist for Wine lovers?

Old 05-17-2008, 12:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
buy it at a store

.....are you 21?

Old 05-17-2008, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant future
erobertparker.com bulletin board ( mark squires bb)
winecommune.com
garagiste.com

assuming of course the you are at least 21 yrs old

Old 05-18-2008, 10:38 AM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MichaelJr1186
buy it at a store

.....are you 21?
LOL!
Just what I was thinking.
One of the best ways to get what you want is to buddy up, and get to know the sommalier at your local shop. I hosted a Silver Oak party that almost didn't happen because one of the cases got crushed. But the sommalier at my local shop hooked me up.

Old 05-18-2008, 05:35 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MichaelJr1186
buy it at a store

.....are you 21?
Ever heard of Ebay or Craigslist? 99% of those items can be bought in a store, yet for some odd reason people seem to keep those sites in business (lol)...

As for my age, I turned 21 in the 80's....

My reason for asking is, my local shop does not always have what I want, and sometimes I find a 1am online shopping spree to be relaxing.

Old 05-19-2008, 09:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Geoff is an unknown quantity at this point
might be on the wrong coast for you, but i usually order from winelibrary.com they are out of NJ. i usually wait for free shipping coupons since they have them from time to time. cheaper nj tax + no sales tax + free shipping = FTW!

Old 05-22-2008, 01:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
I like Fine Wine Shop & Fine Wine Merchant - Berry Bros. & Rudd, but as a heads-up they are overseas.

Old 08-19-2008, 10:07 PM
Teamspeed Member
brick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura about
wine.com is a good site which I have used and if you sign up for their e-mail distribution you can often receive 99-cent shipping specials. Another tip, Google "wine.com coupon". I just ordered a bottle a few weeks ago and found a $5 off any $35 order just via Google.

Old 08-21-2008, 10:47 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Old 08-17-2009, 10:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
modenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond repute
I've used winebid.com and it's worked well. You just have to add commission and shipping and see if it's still a good deal.

Quick Reply: Wine Buying Online?