Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

Glenfiddich Snow Phoenix

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 09:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Glenfiddich Snow Phoenix

Has anyone bought and tried this, I am just about to purchase a bottle (provided its still there) and want to know peoples thoughts.

"The creation of Snow Phoenix was inspired by the collapse of several Glenfiddich distillery roofs in January 2010, following weeks of heavy snow and record low temperatures. As it says on the neck label: “A Glenfiddich single malt Scotch whisky born of chance and adversity”. There is no age statement, but the casks going into it range from 13 to 30 years old, and include American oak ex-Bourbon barrels and European oak ex-sherry butts. It is bottled at a natural strength of 47.6% ABV and has not been chill-filtered, which enhances its flavour and texture. It is a limited edition malt, and cannot be repeated."

Regards,

Mitch

Old 09-28-2011, 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I have not but after hearing that story i will be on a huge hunt to find it!

Old 09-29-2011, 12:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
I have not but after hearing that story i will be on a huge hunt to find it!
I just bought a bottle he has one more left cost me $220 AUD plus $18 Shipping, Would you like me to get another and I can send it to you as he doesnt ship international I dont think but can check if you like?

I could just get it send it and once it arrives transfer me the money if you like.

Old 09-30-2011, 03:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
Well....Recieved it today should be trying it this weekend and give a review.

Also I bought a further 2 bottles so 3 in total, figure such a rare whiskey that sounds like it could be a very very nice drop I may aswell pick it up while I can! If any one did want one let me know also.