Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

Miami Cigar Events

Old 03-15-2011, 08:51 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Robert@TheHotelHumidor is on a distinguished roadRobert@TheHotelHumidor is on a distinguished roadRobert@TheHotelHumidor is on a distinguished roadRobert@TheHotelHumidor is on a distinguished road
Miami Cigar Events

Guys,
As some of you know, I own the HotelHumidor Company. We do distribution for the hospitality industry and also do a ton of events and tastings. Most of our events are free to the publc.I am going to start posting the events on here. Here is the upcoming schedule at Bongo's Sky Lounge at the Hard Rock Fort Lauderdale:
Mar 16th Oliva Cigars (FREE cut and light sampling event)
Mar 23rd Camacho Cigars (FREE Cut and light and free $40 value cigar flask with any 3 cigar purchase)
Mar 30th PadillaCigars (FREE Cut and light sampling event and free stainless steel cigar scissors with any cigar purchase).

MORE TO COME!

Old 03-15-2011, 09:07 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Robert@TheHotelHumidor is on a distinguished roadRobert@TheHotelHumidor is on a distinguished roadRobert@TheHotelHumidor is on a distinguished roadRobert@TheHotelHumidor is on a distinguished road
By the way, this is an image of the Camacho case that I referenced before

Attached Images  
Old 03-15-2011, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
Nice.

Old 03-15-2011, 09:23 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
yea they made them to promote box sales when they changes warehouses. They didnt want to move all of the inventory so offered retailers one of thes for every box they bought that month. They still have a couple of hundred so we talked them into using them for our events.

Old 03-15-2011, 09:36 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great to see you finally posting mate !!!

Old 03-15-2011, 10:17 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
thanks. i actually put it in my calendar.

Old 03-15-2011, 10:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
wish I was in Miami ( I really do lol)

Glad to see a Cigar sponsor on here. Good luck with the events

Old 03-29-2011, 08:56 AM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
nice to see you posting more! lets get the cigar forum up and rolling!