Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

Drew Estate

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jake
I had a dirty rat in a cigar.com top tier x-mas sampler.

just checked, cigar.com is still selling the sampler if you like the other sticks as well

Samplers
That's a decent lil sampler! Would love to buy 3 packs and let someone take the other 3 sticks

Old 05-10-2011, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Jake is an unknown quantity at this point
I loved the Ashton and I left the Armada in a rental car in ATL! It was pretty much the reason why I bought the sampler in the first place. I may order it again

Old 05-10-2011, 12:05 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Jake lemme know... I just want the Rat and the Tatuaje...

Old 05-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Jake is an unknown quantity at this point
If you order the sampler I can paypal you 3/5th's the cost if you ship them out to me. I'm at an APO address.