Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

Irish 12 years

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
guitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the rough
Irish 12 years

Has anyone tried Jameson or Tullmore Dew 12 year? I've finished a bottle of each and the extra time really brings out the vanilla and spice notes. Blended, but delicious.

Old 10-27-2009, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Feffman will become famous soon enoughFeffman will become famous soon enoughFeffman will become famous soon enoughFeffman will become famous soon enoughFeffman will become famous soon enoughFeffman will become famous soon enoughFeffman will become famous soon enoughFeffman will become famous soon enough
I made the mistake of giving our Catholic priest, a grand Irishman, a bottle of Bushmills last year. He duly (in a joking manner) reminded me that Jamieson is the Catholic distillery!! It didn't go to waste.

Can't help with the taste as I'm a single barrel bourbon partaker.

Feff

Last edited by Feffman; 12-22-2009 at 05:16 PM.