Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

fine tequila subsection?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 11:33 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Is it good stuff? Supposedly it has won some awards, but all I keep hearing about is how the bottle is handmade. That's cool and all, but I'm not writing about a tequila if the best thing about it is the bottle

--eric

Old 03-02-2009, 12:21 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
The Suprema is hard to beat. One of the best available tequilas in my opinion.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:12 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
In a few months you'll be able to get it from my shop too.
Robert, is the shop open yet? If so, I will definitely plan a trip down your way sometime real soon.

- Eric

Old 04-14-2009, 02:24 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
I broke out some of my better tequilas with some friends last saturday night. Nothing like Robert's collection or tequila knowldge just a number of bottles I have picked up on my many trips to Cabo over the years. We got into four different bottles of Porfidio, Cuervo Anejo, Centenario Anejo, Sauza Tres Generazions, and the absolute favorite of everyone, the Don Julio 1942. Good tequila can be so damn good!!!! and that 1942 was REALLY good. I've never really warmed up to scotch, but love good tequila.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:38 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
The shop is actually on hold for now. With the economy the way it is, I felt it better to wait.

I'm with you on scotch and cognac. Never really acquired a taste for either. A great tequila is hard to beat.