Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

fine tequila subsection?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 04:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
vodkarocket is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm a big tequila fan, but haven't drank anything nicer than Don Julio 1942 Anejo. Seems like I need to step up my drinking!

Old 02-25-2008, 06:32 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
MarcC is on a distinguished roadMarcC is on a distinguished roadMarcC is on a distinguished roadMarcC is on a distinguished roadMarcC is on a distinguished roadMarcC is on a distinguished road
^^^That stuff is pretty good.

Old 05-02-2008, 05:21 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
jovel is an unknown quantity at this point
I also enjoy a lot of gran centenario anejo. I find that to be the best tasting anejo in that price range for the casual go outs. +1 to that; and robert, if there is anything I should try that would match if not be better than, please let me know. The gf, friends, and I really enjoy centenario on a regular basis. Thanks!

Joe

Old 05-03-2008, 12:07 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
I've always liked Partida. The anejo is fantastic -

The 1942 is also very good. For the price, you'd be hard pressed to find a nicer anejo~

Last edited by Redlinerobert; 05-03-2008 at 12:09 AM.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
I've always liked Partida. The anejo is fantastic -

The 1942 is also very good. For the price, you'd be hard pressed to find a nicer anejo~

1942 is now my favorite!

Old 02-26-2009, 01:47 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Gran Centenario. Impossible to find.
Very intrigued -- tell me more about this tequila. How does it compare to a Herradura Añejo?

--eric

Old 02-27-2009, 03:23 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mi4M
Very intrigued -- tell me more about this tequila. How does it compare to a Herradura Añejo?

--eric
Eric,

I am not familiar with the Herradura Anejo. I have a 1.75L bottle that I've never opened. I'm only familiar with the Suprema.

Old 02-27-2009, 06:05 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Holy revival!

Old 02-27-2009, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mi4M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Heheh -- and I'm not familiar with the Suprema I see a taste test in my future....

By the way - anyone tasted Tequila Angel Bendito? I dude pitched me on it but I'm having a hard time finding it in the U.S.

--eric

Old 02-27-2009, 11:24 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Angel Bendito is being produced by the Fonseca Family. They supply several other brands with their agave.

Quick Reply: fine tequila subsection?