Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

Just in from Ireland, got me some Black Bush...

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
UCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura about
Just in from Ireland, got me some Black Bush...

I have been known to enjoy the Bushmills on occasion. I was in Ireland a 2 weeks ago and had my first Black Bush. Really I think I ordered it because I couldn't stop laughing at the name.

For those unfamiliar, Black Bush is one of Bushmills premium aged whiskeys. Good stuff. Kind of like "Gentleman's Jack"

Attached Images  

Last edited by UCrazyKid; 02-05-2008 at 01:19 PM.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by UCrazyKid
I have been known to enjoy the Bushmills on occasion. I was in Ireland a 2 weeks ago and had my first Black Bush. Really I think I ordered it because I couldn't stop laughing at the name.

For those unfamiliar, Black Bush is one of Bushmills premium aged whiskeys. Good stuff. Kind of like "Gentleman's Jack"
I can't even decide which "black bush" joke to make. Is it any good?

Old 02-05-2008, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
UCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura aboutUCrazyKid has a spectacular aura about
It was nice, smoother and richer than the original with a hint of oak and a clean smell. Just how I like my bush...

Old 02-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
So you like your bush blended...and 11 years old?

Old 02-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by nerual
So you like your bush blended...and 11 years old?
ah... bad analogy

Old 02-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by UCrazyKid
ah... bad analogy
I'm sure there's a website about it anyway...