Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RAUH-Welt debuts first American-built cars at the 2011 SEMA Show

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Former Sponsor
Eric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud of
Very cool to see that old new york pre 86' plate on!

Old 11-06-2011, 01:04 AM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
I am sure you'd agree with me in that it was hard to even notice the LF-A next to the green rwb at Falken tires!
I'm being serious when I say that I didn't even see an LF-A...

Old 11-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
supertomcat is an unknown quantity at this point
I love the way Rauh-Welts build cars and I love how if it has a function it stays and if it doesn't there's no place for it. Eric I take it you like our new plates. i havent found a car the it looks good on yet and i like the previous plate better

Old 11-06-2011, 05:14 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DBV
I'm being serious when I say that I didn't even see an LF-A...
I believe you!

Old 11-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eric@RoslynPorsche
Very cool to see that old new york pre 86' plate on!
I'm told this is a current plate now? I remarked at the same thing and my friend said that retro is current.

that plate brought me back to growing up!

Old 11-06-2011, 07:51 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by silversurfer
I'm told this is a current plate now? I remarked at the same thing and my friend said that retro is current.

They are back to the yellow plates, but that is an old one.

Old 11-06-2011, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Ynot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Wow!!! Nice, and JB, you look like my cousin, I had to look twice, the only reason I know it's not b/c he doesn't drive a GT3.

Old 11-06-2011, 11:06 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by silversurfer

Ben these are the new (current) NY Plates, that one wouldn't be legal to drive with but sure was cool to see!

New York State Department of Motor Vehicles has unveiled the newly redesigned license plate that most vehicles will be required to get over the next two years.

The "Empire Gold" license plate is a bit of a throwback to the yellow plates of the 1970s and 1980s. Gone is the blue-and-white color scheme and the New York City skyline and Niagara Falls banner. Instead, the new plates will have a deep-yellow-and-dark-blue color scheme -- the state's official colors -- with the words "New York" at the top and "Empire State" on the bottom.

"These new plates, in the official colors of the State of New York, will help maintain highway safety, reduce the number of unregistered and uninsured vehicles on our roads, and generate $129 million in General Fund revenue over two years, which will help address the State's financial crisis," said DMV Commissioner David J. Swarts.
From - MYFOXNY.COM

Old 11-07-2011, 12:51 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Great shots by member littlemj:

Old 11-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Damn, nice!

Quick Reply: RAUH-Welt debuts first American-built cars at the 2011 SEMA Show