Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just found this in the local Ads

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond repute
Just found this in the local Ads

1989 Porsche 911 Turbo

Immaculate Condition 1989 Turbo Porsche 911. 30,000 miles. Garage Stored.
A/C, power seats, sunroof, 5-speed manual transmission, maintained for over 20 years by "The Werkshop" in Melbourne, Fl.
This car is a collector's dream.
I'm not affiliated by any means, just posting in case anyone is interested.

Old 08-06-2011, 05:46 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Aldo is on a distinguished roadAldo is on a distinguished roadAldo is on a distinguished roadAldo is on a distinguished roadAldo is on a distinguished road
Rear vents, steering wheel and stereo do not seem original but at $39k it seems cheap for a 30k miles 5 speed 930 as they are making £40/45k here in the UK. Maybe a good investmant:

Here is what evo's editorial director Harry Metcalfe has to say about the 930.

"When it was new, a Porsche 911 turbo was the car that every red-blooded person dreamed of owning. Then they became associated with City folk and champagne bars and the yuppie excesses of the 1980s. Today, an early 911 turbo is one of the coolest cars on the road. First introduced in 1974, the car offered a mix of everyday convenience with supercar performance. In 1978, engine capacity rose to 3.3 litres and power from 260bhp to 300bhp. It’s this later version that makes an excellent purchase today. Because the car is so usable, finding a low-mileage example is tricky. However, they handle the miles well and, as long as the maintenance is up to date, cars with six-figure mileages shouldn’t be overlooked. About £25,000-30k is enough to buy a reasonable early example, later low mile models expect to pay significantly more obviously.
Look after it and you’ll be surprised by how much a classic 911 turbo is worth in a few years!"
Investment rating: 4/5

Old 08-06-2011, 07:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Aldo
Today, an early 911 turbo is one of the coolest cars on the road.
True to that
I'd like to buy one, but at the moment it's too expensive for me

Old 08-06-2011, 07:46 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
dont let cyril see this

Old 08-18-2011, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
It's totally underpriced for a pristine 89 with low miles. Since nobody is stupid, what's the real story here???

Old 08-18-2011, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Green
It's totally underpriced for a pristine 89 with low miles. Since nobody is stupid, what's the real story here???
This
"... maintained for over 20 years by "The Wreckshop" in Melbourne, Fl."

Old 08-18-2011, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
^ Hahaha
I sent an email, who knows...

Old 08-18-2011, 06:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
I've been thinking of getting either an early model 911 or a 964. Out of all the cars I feel like should be my first, I keep coming back to a 911. I'm waiting at least until I graduate and have a steady income, but the price is almost perfect. I spent at least an hour last night scouring listings.