Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Singer & Cosworth Team up for the Third Singer 911

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 11:57 AM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
This would have to be on a bucket list of must have in our lifetime.

Simply Stunning Piece of Work

Old 07-13-2011, 01:15 PM
Banned
the ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these parts
It sure is purdy but it's still an old 911 with all of it's faults and if you say there are none then you've never driven a 911 in the canyons at speed...flame on those that don't know better..

Old 07-13-2011, 01:24 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tips
thats perfection right there
Originally Posted by tips
iv returned to this thread about 3 times since morning

singer > most of todays hyper cars
^^^

Originally Posted by the ronin
It sure is purdy but it's still an old 911 with all of it's faults and if you say there are none then you've never driven a 911 in the canyons at speed...flame on those that don't know better..
it's called character

oh, and please leave

Old 07-13-2011, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
I own one and have driven it in the canyons extensively. A properly setup 911 has as many faults as any other car.

Old 07-13-2011, 01:35 PM
Banned
the ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these parts
I've owned 550, 356, 911, 930, 996, 997 and C4, C4S and this beautiful modified 911 will be no better on the road than any well setup early oversteering 911...
Sorry guys it's doesn't defy rotational mass when you lift ever so slightly in the twisties and if you have ever driven a 911 hard you know what I mean, if you don't you've never driven a 911 hard....sorry just the fact jack.

You don't buy character you build it yourself..

Last edited by the ronin; 07-13-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
You must have me mixed up with Allanlambo jack.

I've driven and worked on all the cars you've owned and more, although the 550 was a replica.

Yes, you have to drive the car differently, slow-in, fast-out.

You have a fast car, but you also post/drive like you have something to prove. Good luck with that.

Old 07-13-2011, 01:55 PM
Banned
Seriously who said anything about my current toy ?

I've always owned Porsches off and on. In fact I think they are the best one and only car to own.

I'm just stating a fact that it will still handle no better than a modified early 911 at 1/8th the price...
You can't drive this car as hard as a nicely setup 997...I'm a driver not a posser, I have nothing to prove.

Last edited by the ronin; 07-13-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:57 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
I'm just stating a fact that it will still handle no better than a modified early 911 at 1/8th the price...
You can't drive this car as hard as a nicely setup 997...
and?

you're missing the point

Old 07-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by IIVVX
and?

you're missing the point
The point I'm addressing is that it is a beautiful early 911 that's been modified to the hilt and yet it won't do what a nice used 997 will do in the real world...

But for those that don't know better rock on... sorry to burst the bubble.

Old 07-13-2011, 02:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
You're like a broken record man. Blah blah blah I drive canyons faster than God blah blah blah who wants to race in the canyons blah blah my Lotus is the second coming of Christ blah. No one gives a shit that you drive fast through canyons.

Last edited by PorscheAudi; 07-13-2011 at 02:14 PM.

Quick Reply: Singer & Cosworth Team up for the Third Singer 911